Rumor: Texas to offer $10 Million/year to Saban

And, BTW, our stadium and area around our stadium is one of the nicest I have been to and I don't think that is my gold colored glasses talking. Nice campus. Wil be much nicer if the ever get the area from Arby's to the Varsity fixed, but I rarely go across the interstate anyway.

Buh-Bye, Mack.

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1584043&PT=4&PR=2

Quote:

"If Saban were to leave Alabama, it would be more about history than money. It would be the chance to win a national title at a third school - something that's never been done."

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Now, where have I heard THAT before ?!?!

so you agree to drink your piss if Saban is not the HC at Texas next year or never post again? is that what your guarantee means?

Word I'm hearing is that Mack is gone. He met with outgoing Texas AD Deloss Dodds, New AD Steve Patterson, and President Bill Powers in NYC Sunday. Not sure when something will be announced. If it is soon, the Saban is the top target. The short list:

1. Nick Saban - If we don't hear anything for another week or so, then its not Saban because he'll want to be there to recruit ASAP.

2. Jim Harbaugh - He has shown interest but he is notoriously wish-washy.

3. Jimbo Fisher - Extension means nothing because Texas would pay way more than his extension. He likes his AD, but not really the President of FSU and had a run-in with him last year. My source says if Texas asks, he definitely goes.

so you agree to drink your piss if Saban is not the HC at Texas next year or never post again? is that what your guarantee means?

Seriously dude.

Go F yourself for such pathetic and immature ideas.

4f58ee04a457875aaf5ebbb556bf34b8cd65f6890c958d7830dd70e1cb8309da.jpg

Saban to Texas then Dabo to Bama?

the shaggybevo is going pretty insane today. People looking at flightaware showing paul bryant jr's plane in austin, as well as rumors of terry saban buying a house in 3 separate locations in austin. good stuff

I hope he goes to texas. öööö bama.

the shaggybevo is going pretty insane today. People looking at flightaware showing paul bryant jr's plane in austin, as well as rumors of terry saban buying a house in 3 separate locations in austin. good stuff

I hope he goes to texas. öööö bama.

the Hell? What's the deal there? Are they conjuring up the scearnio of him chasing after Saban or something? Or perhaps Saban using the plane to fly to UT for an interview?

Either scenario is full retart.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N323P

FWIW, people on shaggybevo called muschamp to florida before it was announced by using flightware

Saban to Georgia Tech I guarantee it
Everything else is just a ruse.

My sources are saying CPJ is going to USC, Sarkisian back to Washington, Peterson to Bama, Kiffin to Texas, and Mack Brown to Uconn

Oh and Oregeron is apparently signing a 30 Million 5 year deal with the Redskins AS I TYPE and Shanahan is in route to Atlanta to replace Ryan at QB.

I can't give away my sources because they are confidential. But ill drink pee pee if I'm wrong.

the Hell? What's the deal there? Are they conjuring up the scearnio of him chasing after Saban or something? Or perhaps Saban using the plane to fly to UT for an interview?

Either scenario is full retart.
hahaha, they were joking about that. I think they are doing more research into the plane, that it might actually just be leased or rented and pb jr doesnt have anything to do with it.

And Ill just put this here.

http://bamahammer.com/2013/12/09/your-nick-saban-to-texas-rumor-tracker/

Saban to Georgia Tech I guarantee it
Everything else is just a ruse.

My sources are saying CPJ is going to USC, Sarkisian back to Washington, Peterson to Bama, Kiffin to Texas, and Mack Brown to Uconn

Drink piss to it?

also, FWIW, I hear that Muschamp has NOT contacted Major Applewhite about the OC job at Florida. This was a rumor on some sites, but it is not true.

I don't have any sources, just the UT insider's board.

Back