Rumors

If Thacker is still here I can see us bringing in a co-defensive coordinator to join the staff. Collins able to spin a positive as opposed to a negative.

What’s the rationale for keeping TDope and CGC? If the new coordinators aren’t given autonomy, then what’s the point? We are aware that Collins game day mgt is piss poor and hasn’t improved in 3 years.

The other issue is that if the money is there, then hire someone good that has experience at the P5 level; quit shopping on the scratch and dent aisle. Otherwise, no point.

would the new coordinators have a say so in how practice is run? Troubling reports about the lack of coaching at practice. Would dove tail with the secondary getting torched by every QB from the Pitt game on.
Short answer is no unless Stansbury forces the change. Make your concerns known to Angel.

Both coordinators are gone. Key likely leaving on his own. The money is there to can Collins and Stansbury together but looks like it’s not happening.
Problem who in their right mind would come to work for a head coach that would be gone next year. If Stansbury has the money and keeps Collins then those who give the money need to go after him.

I have no sources whatsoever and I can guarantee you that there will be firings in the next day or two. But will it be the big one? Probably not. Nothing happened today that we weren't expecting when Stansbury assured us he had his man.

Yeah, I feel like this isn’t exactly breaking any news.

Back