Russell went full-traditional with new home unis!

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
Still Vegas Gold, but 3-striped pants, shoulder numbers, matching 3-striped collar. It only took them 10 years to bring this look back!

Perfection? Close.

CsAsAD7WEAE5VNk.jpg

CsAsAVDXEAAtcil.jpg

Beautiful. Multiple times this game I've commented on how much I love the uni's.

These uniforms just became my favorite of the CPJ era. Absolutely gorgeous. I wonder if these are part of an effort by Russell to drum up some positive PR ahead of the contract negotiations.

091116_ga_tech_photos_HS21.JPG

I spent most of the game watching the dance team on the sidelines in front of 101. I think their white top and mini skirt combination with a gold GT in the middle was straight fire. I was very pleased with their uniforms.

I spent most of the game watching the dance team on the sidelines in front of 101. I think their white top and mini skirt combination with a gold GT in the middle was straight fire. I was very pleased with their uniforms.
And not one single pic :nono:

Unis would look even better if the defense could get off the field on 3rd down.

:bigcry:me, muthaööööaz.

Yep, have to commend them on these. This is exactly what I've said GT's unis should look like in the UT ND thread last week. Got rid of the busy stuff and is something we can brand. Keep the tops and have the white version of the pants for away and I'm happy

Back