Russell went full-traditional with new home unis!

Now if they could just get the gold color right..... I don't understand why they keep forcing the gold beige color.
72zb6E0gg

Still Vegas Gold, but 3-striped pants, shoulder numbers, matching 3-striped collar. It only took them 10 years to bring this look back!

Perfection? Close.

CsAsAD7WEAE5VNk.jpg

CsAsAVDXEAAtcil.jpg
Close to the Dodd ones and so much better than the other crap we have been wearing for years......looks good

Just wait till y'all see the jerseys for this week's game :)

In the Tuesday press conference, CPJ says he gets more emails about uniforms than anything else. He says the captains pick the uniforms, depending on wearing white or the away.

He said we would be wearing the exact same uniform that we wore last week.

He closed by saying coaches really don't care about uniforms.

Tech wore the traditional uniforms last year versus UNC, with the old Gold pants and the triple black/white/black stripes. Wore them against Ga. Southern and Duke in 2014, also. Really happy to see those uniforms last Saturday, and hope they're worn every game. Like most here, I much prefer the old Gold to the pale vegas gold.

Well I had a good source tell me we had gold jerseys for Saturday. But if CPJ said no, it may have been voted down.

Well he could also just be keeping the surprise for game time.

Believe that was the 1996 season. UVA came in ranked #7 in the land, and Tech beat them 13-7.

Back