Russell went full-traditional with new home unis!

You do have to wonder if this is Russel's last minute attempt to please GT fans and try to new the contract?
Almost certainly, but unless they step up their merchandise game, I think we should still give them the boot. These unis were pretty sharp, but a big part of branding is also providing plenty for fans to wear to the games (or anywhere else), and Russell should be at the forefront of that.

Almost certainly, but unless they step up their merchandise game, I think we should still give them the boot. These unis were pretty sharp, but a big part of branding is also providing plenty for fans to wear to the games (or anywhere else), and Russell should be at the forefront of that.
Oh I totally agree. If anything, this kinda makes me mad that they had the potential to do these beautiful unis all along, and waited til the last minute.

There is absolutely no good gear for sale at the game now. I was hoping to find maybe a decent looking white dry fit for the game. Terrible merchandise.

I spent most of the game watching the dance team on the sidelines in front of 101. I think their white top and mini skirt combination with a gold GT in the middle was straight fire. I was very pleased with their uniforms.

I used to be right near there. It is a great benefit to being in that area of the stadium, along with the sun factor

We looked like Georgia Tech out there yesterday. Please, for the Love of God, just stay with it!

Go Jackets!

Yep, just sayin. Never recall anyone else doing that.

Miami 2010 is about the only one that comes to mind. Unsure if their call or if we wanted to wear the blues that day (we lost 35-10, IIRC).

Miami 2010 is about the only one that comes to mind. Unsure if their call or if we wanted to wear the blues that day (we lost 35-10, IIRC).
We chose the blue because we were doing a 1990 anniversary thing. NC State made us wear gold in 2010.

We chose the blue because we were doing a 1990 anniversary thing. NC State made us wear gold in 2010.

Yes, good call Wreck Em. Had forgotten about that NC State game. Really blocked out all of 2010 in my mind.

Just wait till y'all see the jerseys for this week's game :)

Hopefully something like this..

georgia-tech-running-back-tashard-choice-runs-for-a-touchdown-against-picture-id112929867

Back