"say it ain't so"

Re: "say it ain\'t so"

Foggy, an accumulation of little steps can sometimes lead to leaps of faith.. Unfortunately, the negatives regarding The Gailey Regime since the eweGAg game have totallyed outweighed any positive... There hasn't even been little steps of progress.. Talk is cheap but whiskey costs money... The Gailey Regime is leaving more & more fans feeling estranged...

BeeBad, you don't have to go back in the past and read my posts. All you have to do is read all of them posted yesterday and today and you will get the full picture. I have also answered all of the points you have in this last post in my other posts in the past few days.

You will have to read all posts in the past two days, because most of my answers are under other Stingtalker's posts.

You need not go further back than the last two days. Go read all of them and you will see where I have answered all your points with sanity instead of irrational exuberance on the part of those wishing to depose of Gailey.

If you have any further points to debate after that I will do so. I have repeated my statements too many times already.

By the way, I am not an unpaid PR man for Gailey. I have posted both the good and bad since he has been here, but I am not going to support unfounded statements by you or anyone else without some facts behind them.

You cannot begin to debate me until you read my previous statements. Go read.

rolleyes.gif

gnats hate to differ with you but I was the one to post it yesterday. 92 only responded to my post. After a few responses my post was nuked. One of the admins. sent me an email saying he would not ban me for my post. He told me that no names were to used without stating my sources. I only asked about Tony H. and that was that. I then posted it here with the same say it ain't so.

OldFoggy, I sent you an Email sometimes back, and I don't even remember what it was about.

I just looked under my profile, and it indicates you have never opened it. You might want to go to your mail box under "my profile" and see what I said. I am curious myself.

wink.gif

Ahso.. you are a legend in your own time... As if I'm going to go back and read all your posts... I don't go backward, son... I move forward, just like you will when Gailey is terminated effective the end of this year..

Ahso, I was sure I opened all my mails but I'll look again. I guess it was about my chemo for arthritis. OK it's open it was only a smiley face and Tech and Health. Anyway I do enjoy your post and where as I have not agreed with all I'm 99% in your corner.

Thanks, thats all I found in it too. I am not sure what happened to that Email.

smile.gif

BeeBad, that is fine with me. Just don't expect me to repost something to you that has already been on the board many, many times.

I will allow you to wallow around in your ignorance.

wink.gif

BeeBad, beg to differ with you but Ahso has been pretty clear on all his post concerning CCG! I for one have been negative at times because of a few things I've seen out of Tech this last season. However, on the whole I think CCG will be ok if given time. As far as this fiasco is concerned did CCG go to class for them, did he recruit the player he had last year, did CCG leave for another school when he saw the cupboard was bare. No, he came in took what he had an equaled the previous coach who was o'gone at the first opportunity.

Back