SC State band

Played during our plays and played whenever our band did. And played the whole time we did the Bud song

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

They probably care more about their band than the football team. Maybe that's the only place they felt competitive?

They played after our first score during Rambling Wreck, then were completely silent until our second score and played during Rambling Wreck again. Same for the Budweiser song. Seriously? WTF?

I was in the South stands and we all booed them.

They played over our band and waited for the last half of the bud song and blasted some BS. Start caring.

Nope. Can't care about that. A lot of bands play between the 3rd and 4th quarter. We're not unique.

They probably care more about their band than the football team. Maybe that's the only place they felt competitive?

This. Who cares what the other teams "tactics" are off the field? So what if they stoop to that level.

in their defense is it their fault that their traveling band is able to overpower our full force band? Our band sucks and has for years. Kids have great Tech spirit, but few if any are competent.

Their fans and band both sucked.

I thought thy were very nice. I had a chance to talk to a few of them before and after the game and I thought the tribute they did for Nick Rogers and his family was very well done and respectful.

ObviousTroll.jpg

You have to be kidding.

They had a very nice tribute to Nick Rogers and his family.

Band smack talk. I think this topic is best left on the Hive.

I was pissed when they played over our Budweiser song, I thought they were pretty rude and classless.

Playing over the Budweiser song is a trend that started last year.

I agree... I sat right next to their band. I think the only difference between them and other visiting bands was the fact that they were VERY loud so it was more noticeable when they were playing. And sometimes they did tend to drag on their songs for a while, but I dont think it was to disrespect us or our band. I think it's just what they do... I didn't have a problem with them.

Back