Schadenfrude (am i doing this right?) from Miami = "Go after the coaches son"

Some of y'all have apparently never been to a game with West Virginia fans. By FAR the worst two experiences I have ever had as a fan have been in the Gator Bowl against WVU in Calvin's last season then when Clemson played WVU in the Orange Bowl several years back. Watching a WVU fan ööööting in the GT band seats, getting stuck for an hour behind a wrecked tractor with a WVU sticker on I-95 (this is somehow not a joke), getting spit on by sorority girls that ended up fighting each other instead of me, seeing elementary aged kids wearing West ööööing Virginia t-shirts beside me in the stadium while their parents vomited beer into their souvenir cups. It doesn't get any trashier than that.

Some of y'all have apparently never been to a game with West Virginia fans. By FAR the worst two experiences I have ever had as a fan have been in the Gator Bowl against WVU in Calvin's last season then when Clemson played WVU in the Orange Bowl several years back. Watching a WVU fan ööööting in the GT band seats, getting stuck for an hour behind a wrecked tractor with a WVU sticker on I-95 (this is somehow not a joke), getting spit on by sorority girls that ended up fighting each other instead of me, seeing elementary aged kids wearing West ööööing Virginia t-shirts beside me in the stadium while their parents vomited beer into their souvenir cups. It doesn't get any trashier than that.
Wait, you got spit on by sorority girls? Kinda interested. Did their shirts "fall open" when they were fighting?

Wait, you got spit on by sorority girls? Kinda interested. Did their shirts "fall open" when they were fighting?
It wasn't at all how you're imagining. Or maybe it's exactly how you're imagining. öööö, I don't know what you're into.

Back