Show off those 3 Stripes

Actually, just saw this link on Adidas.com which is the same shirt that I received. Colors are "sand" and white." It looks similar to the shirt I received but these pics are more washed out.

https://www.adidas.com/us/georgia-t...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CP7YuJny29wCFZcNgQod4bwERA

Georgia_Tech_Coach_Polo_Not_Defined_DT6061_01_laydown.jpg

Actually, just saw this link on Adidas.com which is the same shirt that I received. Colors are "sand" and white." It looks similar to the shirt I received but these pics are more washed out.

https://www.adidas.com/us/georgia-t...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CP7YuJny29wCFZcNgQod4bwERA

Yeah, also for those wanting to buy this -- just a note that this has the extra material that goes over the buttons. I find those annoying. The top/shoulders of this is a different material and has the line pattern on it.

What is really frustrating about this is that Adidas initially posted photos of this polo that looked to be "GT gold", but over the weekend, they corrected themselves on the pic at the website. Since mine is backordered, I have cancelled the order. I want a Tech gold shirt, not sand. Thanks so much for your response.

What is really frustrating about this is that Adidas initially posted photos of this polo that looked to be "GT gold", but over the weekend, they corrected themselves on the pic at the website. Since mine is backordered, I have cancelled the order. I want a Tech gold shirt, not sand. Thanks so much for your response.

Like I mentioned earlier, the pictures shown so far do not look to be anything like the GT Gold. The color that ST is using is very close to it, and you can see a distinct difference.

Like I mentioned earlier, the pictures shown so far do not look to be anything like the GT Gold. The color that ST is using is very close to it, and you can see a distinct difference.
I based my order off of this picture from Fanatics. The actual shirt is lighter than this one, but darker than the sand colored stock pic above.

thumb.aspx

I based my order off of this picture from Fanatics. The actual shirt is lighter than this one, but darker than the sand colored stock pic above.

thumb.aspx

Thanks. Once I can get a shirt this color (Tech Gold), I will buy one. In the meantime, I have a lot of "yellow" or light colored Russell shirts that I already don't want to wear. :)

It still is the tech gold

After nearly a month on backorder, this finally came in. The bill is a bit ... shiny, but it’s a good looking hat. Got the fitted.

D5ACC90A-7DC6-4CD6-B198-AD1CEA41B1E4.jpeg

thumb.aspx
Just adjust the color using your photo editing software to match what they sent you

After nearly a month on backorder, this finally came in. The bill is a bit ... shiny, but it’s a good looking hat. Got the fitted.

View attachment 4868
A poem! The lad reckons himself a poet!

Money, get back
I'm all right Jack keep your hands of my stack

New car, caviar
4 star daydream
think I'll buy me a football team.

Rubbish

That is a very hipster Tech hat. Wouldnt expect anything less hipster from you obviously.

Nothing will ever beat that hat you got me for my birthday one year. I absolutely wore out that hat to threads - have not found one I like as much since.

Back