Show off those 3 Stripes

screen-shot-2018-07-30-at-10-29-43.jpg

FYI--Those nice $75 polos are on sale at fanatics for $56.24 plus free shipping. But looks like they only have white and blue, not gold.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/ga...4907595?pageSize=72&sortOption=NewestArrivals

Damn, it looks like the gold polo is gone everywhere. I'm hoping to pick one up when I'm in town this weekend. Anyone know if there are any gold ones left? Arent they gonna have more stuff for sale on fan day? At this point, I think I'll just get a navy one for an alternate, but I really just want the clean gold one.

Damn, it looks like the gold polo is gone everywhere. I'm hoping to pick one up when I'm in town this weekend. Anyone know if there are any gold ones left? Arent they gonna have more stuff for sale on fan day? At this point, I think I'll just get a navy one for an alternate, but I really just want the clean gold one.

I just saw on Fanatics site one Gold polo left in size XL

Bookstore had gold in stock yesterday. Also I would expect they load up the racks for fan day on Saturday.

Got my first gold shirt today and it's great! The shade looks awesome. The GT isn't embroidered like someone else said, but it looks like it. The upside to this is you don't have the scratchy backing on the inside of the shirt. The shoulders have a different rubbery texture but no real complaint there.

To me, that looks to be "sand" color, not gold. Is it just the lighting, or is it sand? Thanks.
It's more toward sand than mustard, but definitely different than Vegas gold. I'll take a look next to my Russell and Nike gold shirts.

Adidas in front, then Russell, then Nike.

Attachments

• 20180807_170735.jpg
    20180807_170735.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Back