Sims is the future of this offense

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I can tell you that like six times in the first quarter I cheered at the wrong time while I was adjusting to another team wearing white while we wore blue.

I know that doesn't answer your question but it sure made me feel dumb.
Lol. I did the same thing.

Beez and Hustlas

Varsity Lurker
Every aspect of his running looks effortless. Watch the 38 yard run prior his 1-yard score (the one where nobody even realized he still had the ball). There were several defenders left grasping at empty air, even though he barely looked like he juked at all, just kinda shifted his weight slightly.

Maybe recency bias since I hadn’t seen VY in quite some time, but this is what makes me think of LJax. The effortless gliding down the field. Thing of beauty - hope to see it regularly going forward

QuadF

Dodd-Like
Isn't yates a fr? How odd that some think he has peaked.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Isn't yates a fr? How odd that some think he has peaked.
Dude, Yates is in his 3rd yr out of HS, just because the NCAA gives guys a CV19 year, that doesn't change the chronological calendar that a Coach would use to judge their development or how high their ceiling is

You eyes should tell you that Yates is a low ceiling player (maybe a starter on the G5 Level), while Sims has the much higher ceiling

It's OK dude, we have a new HC with a new ideology, CGC believes that GT can have nice things (talented FB Players), now it's time for the Fans like you to believe also