Sims is the future of this offense

I don't understand your argument then. All three clips he provided showed passes where Sims "laid it in there" if that's what you want to call it. Intermediate pass to the sticks at the sideline, deep ball outside the numbers to the front pylon, and RPO on a cut back route across the middle. Every one he put in a perfect tiny window where our guy had opportunity to make a play and the defender did not - the definition of threading the needle. If you're referring to being concerned about hanging a deep ball out there for one of our guys to run under away from a defender, well first one of our guys has to do that. We didn't all game against UNC.
Well, it would help if you started with my post. Where I used words to express my opinions. If you want to argue other opinions don't put them on me.

One diff is that one of those two is hard working and the other could not always stay awake in meetings.
The truth is is that VY was always hard working in HS & College, then he got the big Money in the NFL and started hanging out with Rappers, the Party Scene, Women , strippers etc, only then was his work ethic questioned, in many industries some people just can't handle being insanely rich

What's the old adage, "you want to test a Man give him power", seems like the same goes for money

I think Sims is a lot like a smaller Vince Young for many of the reasons stated. Lamar Jackson is more like Mike Vick and that isn’t what I see in Sims.

Watched the condensed game with the missus last night and pointed that out to her. He looked like he was just jogging while outrunning everyone.

Every aspect of his running looks effortless. Watch the 38 yard run prior his 1-yard score (the one where nobody even realized he still had the ball). There were several defenders left grasping at empty air, even though he barely looked like he juked at all, just kinda shifted his weight slightly.

Hop on the
49690DA4-409A-4E60-A889-7B1F800213A8.jpeg

Every aspect of his running looks effortless. Watch the 38 yard run prior his 1-yard score (the one where nobody even realized he still had the ball). There were several defenders left grasping at empty air, even though he barely looked like he juked at all, just kinda shifted his weight slightly.

Here’s a question for discussion:
How much did the dark blue uniforms aid us in read option plays by making it more difficult to determine who had the ball?

How much did the dark blue uniforms aid us in read option plays by making it more difficult to determine who had the ball?

I can tell you that like six times in the first quarter I cheered at the wrong time while I was adjusting to another team wearing white while we wore blue.

I know that doesn't answer your question but it sure made me feel dumb.

I can tell you that like six times in the first quarter I cheered at the wrong time while I was adjusting to another team wearing white while we wore blue.

I know that doesn't answer your question but it sure made me feel dumb.
Seriously you can't tell a UNC uniform from ours?

Assuming the dark blue made a difference, and I certainly can't rule out the possibility, do we take this question to the logical conclusion and change our official colors to brown and darker brown?

"Up with the brown and darker brown," doesn't quite have the same ring as "Up with the white and gold," but it might be worth it.

IIIRC, isn’t there some precedent at Tech with Heisman sewing cloth ovals that looked like footballs onto our uniforms?

JRjr

IIIRC, isn’t there some precedent at Tech with Heisman sewing cloth ovals that looked like footballs onto our uniforms?

JRjr
If we changed our nickname to the Prolate Spheroids, the NCAA could not complain if we did that, and no one would question GT going with such a geeky nickname.

Heck, if we changed our colors to green and brown, the other team might not see us at all for a quarter or two.

It is possible. I always felt the old gold (brownish) was close to the color of the football and helped camouflage things

Back