So Dabo is selling Jesus....

We need to get the NCAA involved in this. Surely, DRad would do something smartless and be forced to give us our ACC champioship back.

This is going nowhere. Practically every athletic program, from pee-wee to college, in the South is like this. Some obscure Athiest outfit from Wisconsin isn't going to change that.

Another 10% or less minority trying to impose its beliefs by making a fuss over something they themselves haven't been touched by. It is this type of catering to a small minority that leads to dictatorships ruled by 10 % or less. Caving to this non-sense is why this country has emboldened the bunch in power in Washington today and is leading to the type of Federal abuse shown this past week in Nevada.

Show me the good Atheists do. Where are their charity hospitals, shelters, orphanages. How does atheism fight the evil, crime and corruption that is becoming more prevalent today.

I support Clemson in this issue and GT and its use of a chaplain and the freedom to pray if desired. Tell me the harm in praying, especially if you don't believe there is a God or that He exists, or that He has any power.

When johncu catches wind of this thread he's gonna tear y'all a new one. :turbonoes: :lol:

Haha not exactly. They definitely push the limits with some of the stuff they do (i.e. baptism on the field), but the positive publicity they are getting from this far outweighs any criticisms they face from random assholes that are looking to be offended.

Hey,if this religious slant works, Tech football needs to look into doing the same,God knows we need the help!

I'm sure all the Clemson rednecks loaded up in their pickups and went to Chickfila for lunch today as a protest.

Another 10% or less minority trying to impose its beliefs by making a fuss over something they themselves haven't been touched by. It is this type of catering to a small minority that leads to dictatorships ruled by 10 % or less. Caving to this non-sense is why this country has emboldened the bunch in power in Washington today and is leading to the type of Federal abuse shown this past week in Nevada.

Show me the good Atheists do. Where are their charity hospitals, shelters, orphanages. How does atheism fight the evil, crime and corruption that is becoming more prevalent today.

I support Clemson in this issue and GT and its use of a chaplain and the freedom to pray if desired. Tell me the harm in praying, especially if you don't believe there is a God or that He exists, or that He has any power.

I agree. How was this atheist harmed exactly? Soon an individual will be able to cry foul when a team chews gum and he doesn't like gum chewing.

Look man, if baptizing kids makes 'em play better then by-golly I will personally go baptize the whole coaching staff and team. I might have to hold the O-line coach under a little longer than the others.

:bowrofl: :rotfl:

Do you know why they only baptize and don't serve communion wafers and wine?

Because Clemson chokes too much.

We can install a replica of the Christo de Redentor above BDS, and have it hold a big T.

The only reason Mark Richt hasn't done this is because his spray tan would wash off.

Public hanging of Ellen Degeneres @ halftime?

Back