So I guess all those dwags that joined don't have anything to talk about.

RTR - and it's great all the flags down, the apparel everywhere you go etc....I can't wait till we get Adidas so we can have better distribution to stores. We might see an uptick in our gear then.

Speaking of apparel, I'm sure people in the ööööhole of Haiti have already received their Dawgs National Champion shirts.

I think the Falcons finally winning it and breaking through the mold would be better. Yes it would be more fun to have them all miserable the rest of the winter, but in the end, they'd realize they couldn't get it done when the Falcons finally did, could've had NC and Super Bowl same year but they blew it, etc.

I don't want the dwags to be the team to get the "championship" monkey off the state's back before anyone else.

This is the other part of me, not to mention the part of me that's a diehard Atlanta sports fan and a hardcore Falcons fan who shot his wallet into another galaxy to attend SB LI. My soul had a part of it ripped clean out at that game. It was mostly healed by the hilarity of this past Monday night. And to have the Falcons get over their choke just after georgia choked would be awesome.

anybody hear from saxondawg? he still in a garage somewhere with the engine running?

THWG. All day. Every day.
I didn't give my assistant a bad time Tuesday morning. She's a dwag fan and a UGA grad. But she does not like Kirby. Knows him and doesn't like him. So there's that.

I think the Falcons finally winning it and breaking through the mold would be better. Yes it would be more fun to have them all miserable the rest of the winter, but in the end, they'd realize they couldn't get it done when the Falcons finally did, could've had NC and Super Bowl same year but they blew it, etc.

I don't want the dwags to be the team to get the "championship" monkey off the state's back before anyone else.

If the Falcons win ot this year all the puppies will think that their fate is tied to the falcons and they'll be convinced that they'll win it all next year

If the Falcons win ot this year all the puppies will think that their fate is tied to the falcons and they'll be convinced that they'll win it all next year
And that will make it so much sweeter when they only end up with 7 wins.

You guys can stop talking about "what if the Falcons win."

Just stop.

anybody hear from saxondawg? he still in a garage somewhere with the engine running?

THWG. All day. Every day.
I didn't give my assistant a bad time Tuesday morning. She's a dwag fan and a UGA grad. But she does not like Kirby. Knows him and doesn't like him. So there's that.
Knows Kirby? She should give up the dirt on him.

As a Falcons fan who attended that bullshit of a second half last February, part of me actually wants the Falcons to lose this weekend just so dwag fans truly lose all hope for the rest of this winter.
From reading their boards during the championship game, they already sacrificed the Falcons season to the gods of football for a Ugag win. A whole lot of good that did them.
And someone on here did the same for an Alabama victory.

They were in the National Championship Game and we were sitting at home during bowl season. I can' see where we have room to talk. If you think this is an anomoly for them, then you havent been following CFB. They are recruiting at a bama/clemson/OSU rate and it will reflect in future seasons. As a GT fan I have no interest at all in anything ugay, I can't understand the obsession on here. I am way more concerned with Clemson.

They were in the National Championship Game and we were sitting at home during bowl season. I can' see where we have room to talk. If you think this is an anomoly for them, then you havent been following CFB. They are recruiting at a bama/clemson/OSU rate and it will reflect in future seasons. As a GT fan I have no interest at all in anything ugay, I can't understand the obsession on here. I am way more concerned with Clemson.

uga has been recruiting at those levels for a long time. Having 31 seniors with that kind of recruiting brought them close to a finish. Almost.

You kidding? Not sure why you'd think we're miserable with a 13-win season, a conference championship, a winning trip to South Bend, and a Rose Bowl win. Really, you guys need to try it sometime at Tech. You'd be surprised how unsuicidal it would make you.

This was an enjoyable season wire to wire. Tough to lose in OT for the national championship to a team that has easily had the top recruiting class seven straight years, but we'll be back. Just seems odd to me that a group with a five-win season is laughing at the runner up to the national championship.

You kidding? Not sure why you'd think we're miserable with a 13-win season, a conference championship, a winning trip to South Bend, and a Rose Bowl win. Really, you guys need to try it sometime at Tech. You'd be surprised how unsuicidal it would make you.

This was an enjoyable season wire to wire. Tough to lose in OT for the national championship to a team that has easily had the top recruiting class seven straight years, but we'll be back. Just seems odd to me that a group with a five-win season is laughing at the runner up to the national championship.

Seems odd to me that you're so frequently on here playing the role of the friendly, diplomatic dwag fan, but when you have your heart ripped out, you transition to a slightly less friendly, passive-aggressive dwag fan.

Actually it's not odd at all, but still rather amusing. Roll Tide.

Went to look at the Dogs' roster on their website today (it is not updated). Noticed they had Jake Skole on their roster. And one of their GAs is Travares Tillman. Kirby was his secondary coach with the Dolphins.

Because you'll never come that close to another championship ever again. And deep down, y'all know it. You're not beating Alabama. And Florida is about to get real good again quickly. (Tennessee may stink for a while, so at least you have that going for you). You still have to get through Auburn every year and South Carolina may be getting better too. Everything lined up for the Dogs this year. Except Alabama was at the end of the line.

Back