So I guess all those dwags that joined don't have anything to talk about.

Because you'll never come that close to another championship ever again. And deep down, y'all know it. You're not beating Alabama. And Florida is about to get real good again quickly. (Tennessee may stink for a while, so at least you have that going for you). You still have to get through Auburn every year and South Carolina may be getting better too. Everything lined up for the Dogs this year. Except Alabama was at the end of the line.
Like we were never going to get close again in 2012? I remember hearing that too. And that was with Richt. If you can't see the improvement in the Georgia program between last year and this year, you're whistling past the graveyard. Try reading what the rest of the football world is saying about the state of UGA. The Bama team that was one play better had four straight years of #1 recruiting classes. UGA wasn't even close in overall talent and depth. UGA is now surpassing Bama in recruiting (which no one has done in seven or eight years). You're welcome to keep thinking that will add up to nothing. You've got a whole offseason to keep telling yourself that.

Seems odd to me that you're so frequently on here playing the role of the friendly, diplomatic dwag fan, but when you have your heart ripped out, you transition to a slightly less friendly, passive-aggressive dwag fan.

Actually it's not odd at all, but still rather amusing. Roll Tide.
Be amused. I play friendly and diplomatic when I'm treated that way. When I'm called out for supposedly hiding,

As for my heart allegedly being ripped out: Is that what you felt a few days after GT basketball lost in the NCAA finals? I don't think so. You were proud of your team. You were disappointed, sure, but you had a hell of a run that year and you appreciated it. You couldn't wait for next year.

When the Dawgs lose to you guys, like last season, THAT'S when I'm on suicide watch. It will always be the biggest game to me. But when we lose in a national championship game, in OT no less--I can handle that pretty well.

You kidding? Not sure why you'd think we're miserable with a 13-win season, a conference championship, a winning trip to South Bend, and a Rose Bowl win. Really, you guys need to try it sometime at Tech. You'd be surprised how unsuicidal it would make you.

This was an enjoyable season wire to wire. Tough to lose in OT for the national championship to a team that has easily had the top recruiting class seven straight years, but we'll be back. Just seems odd to me that a group with a five-win season is laughing at the runner up to the national championship.
We beat ND 33-3 one year in South Bend. You act like that is some miracle accomplishment

You kidding? Not sure why you'd think we're miserable with a 13-win season, a conference championship, a winning trip to South Bend, and a Rose Bowl win. Really, you guys need to try it sometime at Tech. You'd be surprised how unsuicidal it would make you.

This was an enjoyable season wire to wire. Tough to lose in OT for the national championship to a team that has easily had the top recruiting class seven straight years, but we'll be back. Just seems odd to me that a group with a five-win season is laughing at the runner up to the national championship.
I pictured you screaming "YOU'LL BE BACK" as that cute girl, aka National Championship trophy, decided to leave the bar to go öööö the good looking jock as you sat in the corner wearing your fedora claiming to be a "nice guy". Almost made it. Kirbs has managed to bottom out your graduation rates in two short years. Should have gotten your trophy while the getting was good. Jan Kemp 2 incoming at the cesspool.

Like we were never going to get close again in 2012? I remember hearing that too. And that was with Richt. If you can't see the improvement in the Georgia program between last year and this year, you're whistling past the graveyard. Try reading what the rest of the football world is saying about the state of UGA. The Bama team that was one play better had four straight years of #1 recruiting classes. UGA wasn't even close in overall talent and depth. UGA is now surpassing Bama in recruiting (which no one has done in seven or eight years). You're welcome to keep thinking that will add up to nothing. You've got a whole offseason to keep telling yourself that.
Not close in talent? Moron, this was Ugag's most talented team in YEARS overall. Your talent was BETTER overall than Bama's. Keep crying to yourself about losing by one play, or the refs took it from you - it is what you crybabies do down there in the cesspool year after year after year. I've always said, UGAg is undefeated every year. This year you were 13-0 with two excuses.

None of my dwag friends have uttered a peep since last Monday.

Nope, doesn't hurt one bit. Just the start of the dynasty. In fact, they meant to lose because it will make them hungrier. Plus, all those seniors and players leaving early are RICHT'S players. Wait until Kirbstomp's players get there! He already is letting them know graduation is secondary and violations of the law will be taken care of by the bagman. Get a DUI in Barrow County? Don't worry son, that DA is part of the Dwagnation and will drop those charges.

The best team uga beat last season was Oklahoma and it took several epic coaching failures on ou's part for that to happen.. they went 1-2 against the sec West.. the schedule setup very easy but it might again because the sec East is the worst division in the p5

anybody hear from saxondawg? he still in a garage somewhere with the engine running?

THWG. All day. Every day.
I didn't give my assistant a bad time Tuesday morning. She's a dwag fan and a UGA grad. But she does not like Kirby. Knows him and doesn't like him. So there's that.
Pics?

The best team uga beat last season was Oklahoma and it took several epic coaching failures on ou's part for that to happen.. they went 1-2 against the sec West.. the schedule setup very easy but it might again because the sec East is the worst division in the p5

2-2, wins over Miss State and Auburn, losses to Auburn and Bama

As a GT fan I have no interest at all in anything ugay, I can't understand the obsession on here. I am way more concerned with Clemson.
This is how we know you’re not actually a GT fan.

Does the school have a fight song “Down with the orange and purple”? You ever hear anyone yell “What’s the good word? To hell with Clemson!”?

Hating UGA is as much a part of being a GT fan as actually liking GT.

Be amused. I play friendly and diplomatic when I'm treated that way. When I'm called out for supposedly hiding,

As for my heart allegedly being ripped out: Is that what you felt a few days after GT basketball lost in the NCAA finals? I don't think so. You were proud of your team. You were disappointed, sure, but you had a hell of a run that year and you appreciated it. You couldn't wait for next year.

When the Dawgs lose to you guys, like last season, THAT'S when I'm on suicide watch. It will always be the biggest game to me. But when we lose in a national championship game, in OT no less--I can handle that pretty well.

1. We didn't lose in the NCAA finals in nearly the same fashion you guys did. We barely led in that game, if at all. It's easy to come to terms with a loss when it's over by halftime.

2. We never made it back.

Hope the wait is in vain. THWG.

C1x56gpXgAABBVF.jpg

Same here - haven't gotten even one text since the Saturday before the game. Its like Niagra Falls ran dry.

I guess they all slithered, slinked, crawled, moped or limped back to the meaningless, irrelevant, pointless, empty life they lead following a genetically defective mutt pinning their very reason for living to the fortunes of a football team that hasn't done anything since before Eli Manning was even born.

Hey, UGA has a good season this year for sure. But let's be honest about it a bit. Probably the weakest schedule in the SEC. Lost to the only decent team you played in conference. In semi-finals you are being totally destroyed by a team that decides to go conservative in the second half. And a team that had a terrible defense. In the finals you made the OT because Bama missed two chip-shot FGs and you were gifted a TD when your receiver clearly stepped out of bounds. Otherwise you lose it in regulation. To a team that threw in an untested QB in the biggest pressure situation he could possibly have been put into.

So, if that makes you feel good, that's great. It would make me feel a bit on the lucky side. Kinda like when your chosen starting QB goes down in the first game, allowing you to barely beat a ND team that got destroyed by Miami. Sometimes, you just get lucky.

Speaking of apparel, I'm sure people in the ööööhole of Haiti have already received their Dawgs National Champion shirts.

I got it. The pre-printed ones. Around the bowl, and down the ööööhole............GO JACKETS GO!

This is how we know you’re not actually a GT fan.

Does the school have a fight song “Down with the orange and purple”? You ever hear anyone yell “What’s the good word? To hell with Clemson!”?

Hating UGA is as much a part of being a GT fan as actually liking GT.

I never said I didn' hate UGA. I said I worried more about Clemson (and Miami, and FSU, and so forth and so forth). I say this because if we EVER want to make the playoffs, these are the teams we HAVE to beat. I don' know your train of thought, but mine is to win the ACC and get into the playoffs. I guess that is the difference between you and I. You want to blah blah blah about the dwags, I want our team to win. So if that train of thought gets me booted, then kiss my a.s.s.....

Again, I could care less, and am not obsessed, with the pound puppies to the north. Do you think they have threads on their sites about us like we have about them? I'm going to guess NO. You know why? Because they could give a öööö less about us.

JMHFO

Back