So is ND going to officially join now?

a 2-loss Oklahoma team that lost to a 4-6 Kansas State team. Nope.

Plus, your justification on excluding ND applies even more to OU. How has the OU record in playoff games been? 0-4 with a 35 pt loss, 20 pt loss and 11 pt loss.
How many more chances does ND deserve in your opinion? 4? 5? At what point do we say enough is enough? Enlighten all us retards on here. Tell us.

Plus, your justification on excluding ND applies even more to OU. How has the OU record in playoff games been? 0-4 with a 35 pt loss, 20 pt loss and 11 pt loss.
We know for a 100% fact that ND was TOTALLY outclassed. I'll take my chances on anyone else. Hell, UF only lost to Bama by six . . .

OU has won the Big 12 six years in a row. What in the hell has ND won? They were just blown out in the only Conference Championship game they have ever played in.

At what point did you think they belonged on the same field as Alabama? Did. Not. Belong.

There is probably only 1 (maybe 2) teams that can hang with Bama.

OU has won the Big 12 six years in a row. What in the hell has ND won? They were just blown out in the only Conference Championship game they have ever played in.

Tallest midget. They get their öööö pushed in routinely in the playoffs.

There is probably only 1 (maybe 2) teams that can hang with Bama.

Tallest midget. They get their öööö pushed in routinely in the playoffs.
Not as many times as ND has the last 20 years. ND hasn’t won öööö since 1988 but to listen to you they deserve a playoff auto bid just because of what happened 40 or 50 years ago. It’s laughable.

So if you make the playoff, but lose your game, that means you didn't deserve to make the playoff?
It’s not just based on this year. ND has a clear history of absolute failure in big games. They don’t play in a conference and handpick their schedule and can’t even do that right to win anything. ND is like the company that is trying to use a 1975 business model in 2021. Those days are over.

So if you make the playoff, but lose your game, that means you didn't deserve to make the playoff?
Lose?!?!? They got their butts whupped from start to finish. Not in the same class as Alabama. Would probably win 7 games (maybe!) in the SEC. Would lose to UF, A&M, UGA . . . maybe Auburn and LSU, too.

It’s not just based on this year. ND has a clear history of absolute failure in big games. They don’t play in a conference and handpick their schedule and can’t even do that right to win anything. ND is like the company that is trying to use a 1975 business model in 2021. Those days are over.
I get that, but you can use that same logic to disqualify teams who have never made the playoff. It's been 30 years since we played for a national title and we have had some utterly abysmal seasons since then. Nevertheless, if we have a 2021 season like Notre Dame's 2020, I expect us to be in the CFP.

There's no doubt Notre Dame should have to play by the same rules as everyone else, but you can't just say that a great season means nothing because of what teams did years in the past.

I get that, but you can use that same logic to disqualify teams who have never made the playoff. It's been 30 years since we played for a national title and we have had some utterly abysmal seasons since then. Nevertheless, if we have a 2021 season like Notre Dame's 2020, I expect us to be in the CFP.

There's no doubt Notre Dame should have to play by the same rules as everyone else, but you can't just say that a great season means nothing because of what teams did years in the past.
Why not? That is EXACTLY how the CFP committee operates every single year! They might as well let 247Sports or Rivals pick the teams.

Lose?!?!? They got their butts whupped from start to finish. Not in the same class as Alabama. Would probably win 7 games (maybe!) in the SEC. Would lose to UF, A&M, UGA . . . maybe Auburn and LSU, too.
You don't earn your place in the CFP, during the CFP. You earn it during the season, regardless of how you perform in the playoff. You're not making a point or any sense, you're just throwing opinions around again. I'm convinced now that you're someone's troll account, nobody actually thinks about sports this way.

That’s the whole point. We aren’t going to get 1/10th of the benefit that ND continues to get after 7 straight blowouts. It ain’t happening and it shouldn’t continue to happen to ND. No other program in history has been given the bene more than ND with such an abysmal track record the last 32 years. I‘ll ask you the same question: how many more times do you need to see ND get blown out before you say enough is enough? 4 more times? 5 times?

Lol, no. They were basically a better version of Texas A&M. Unfortunately, the hold the ball and grind it out model doesn’t match up well with this version of Alabama. This Bama looks like a top shelf Big12 team. You have to be able to score, and score quickly.

That’s the whole point. We aren’t going to get 1/10th of the benefit that ND continues to get after 7 straight blowouts. It ain’t happening and it shouldn’t continue to happen to ND. No other program in history has been given the bene more than ND with such an abysmal track record the last 32 years. I‘ll ask you the same question: how many more times do you need to see ND get blown out before you say enough is enough? 4 more times? 5 times?
If they are in a conference - like they were this year - and they earn their spot in a given year's playoff - like they did this year - then they should be in. You don't want to correct the past bias Notre Dame has benefited from, you want to punish them for it and exclude them when they do deserve to be in. I can't stand Notre Dame but what you're suggesting is absurd.

If they are in a conference - like they were this year - and they earn their spot in a given year's playoff - like they did this year - then they should be in. You don't want to correct the past bias Notre Dame has benefited from, you want to punish them for it and exclude them when they do deserve to be in. I can't stand Notre Dame but what you're suggesting is absurd.
ND was blown out in the ACC Championship game. What part of that game proved that ND deserved to be in the CFP?

ND was blown out in the ACC Championship game. What part of that game proved that ND deserved to be in the CFP?
Notre Dame went undefeated in a P5 conference in the regular season. Their first loss came in the championship game, against a team they had already defeated. They won 8 of their 10 regular season games by 14+ points, and many of those in blowout fashion. Their resume is clearly, plainly that of a playoff team. Your argument against them centers on past seasons and personal hatred, not their performance this year. That's not how you determine whether a team belongs in the playoff.

You don't earn your place in the CFP, during the CFP. You earn it during the season, regardless of how you perform in the playoff. You're not making a point or any sense, you're just throwing opinions around again. I'm convinced now that you're someone's troll account, nobody actually thinks about sports this way.
You believe that no one thinks this way because you are not nearly smart enough to think this way. And you seem to be a Golden Domer Homer.

Who predicted the UGA comeback right here when Cinci was "rolling" 21-10 and people were asking me why? Me.

Who picked OSU's butt kicking of South Carolina Cow College right here when the game started? Me.

And who has made dozens of asinine posts here today, almost all completely wrong, and proving that they don't know crap. You.

You're not a troll. You're just an imbecile.

You believe that no one thinks this way because you are not nearly smart enough to think this way. And you seem to be a Golden Domer Homer.

Who predicted the UGA comeback right here when Cinci was "rolling" 21-10 and people were asking me why? Me.

Who picked OSU's butt kicking of South Carolina Cow College right here when the game started? Me.

And who has made dozens of asinine posts here today, almost all completely wrong, and proving that they don't know crap. You.

You're not a troll. You're just an imbecile.
:lol: Yeah, you're someone's troll account. I was pretty sure before, but now there's really no hiding it. In your desperate attempts to get some kind of rise out of me, you've blown your cover. Sad.

:lol: Yeah, you're someone's troll account. I was pretty sure before, but now there's really no hiding it. In your desperate attempts to get some kind of rise out of me, you've blown your cover. Sad.
Yeah. Sure, genius. You figured it all out. Your desperate attempts to get me tossed by falsely calling me a "troll" are pathetic. Why can't you just admit you have been wrong from the start? Is that the way you were raised? How disgusting! :ughowned:

Back