So is ND going to officially join now?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
That isn’t going to happen. But a 11-1 ND and a 11-1 Clemson could both make the slimmed down playoffs.
So both teams lose to us and somehow make the playoffs with us? Doesn't ND play Clemson anyway? So one will have two losses

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
So both teams lose to us and somehow make the playoffs with us? Doesn't ND play Clemson anyway? So one will have two losses
You’re right. After our offense lays 70+ points on each, they will be out of the playoff picture.

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
Oh, I see. In your analysis you ignore the present reality and we are to assume an alternate universe where they never joined the ACC. Got it.
Yeah, I’m still mad about the prior contract, but it’s my understanding their football program never did join the ACC. So, if the ACC decides they are changing their OOC games due to the pandemic, it’s quite possible our contract with ND allows us to leave them high and dry this year.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
Wrong, you can't attract ants with vinegar. Honey works much better. We did right by ND, which was a gentlemanly move. Not that any of you would recognize such a move. If and when ND decides they need a full time home for football, it will be in the ACC. Until then, we have and will continue to benefit by association.
I don't want to attract ants. I want to eradicate them... like I want to eradicate Notre Dame football.

DrunkBuzz

Varsity Lurker
If the ACC were smart they would of told ND that if they win the conference that they have to join. If you don’t, go on your lame ass Rudy worshiping way.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Do you want them to win the ACC as a visitor member?
Sure he does. He's not a Tech fan. He's a Drunken Irish fan. Dude shouldn't even be posting here - he needs to post over on the AA message board, or wherever Drunken Irish fans hang out.