Some of y'all won't like this.

More contrast here but still has the gold, and incorporates white lettering for the "whiteout."

dsBuffer.bmp.png
Nah. I like the minimalist simple black outline...except that should not be black, but navy blue, as well as the numbers on the jersey. Maybe it is, but looks black in the photograph/computer screen.

Nah. I like the minimalist simple black outline...except that should not be black, but navy blue, as well as the numbers on the jersey. Maybe it is, but looks black in the photograph/computer screen.
Looks navy to me.

As much as I love gold, the blue outlined one just looks cleaner. But white facemasks sound great.

Okay, I'll say it. I like it all, but I absolutely HATE those blue pants. They look awful. Everything else good.

Look at all that Gold.

Kenny Cooper moved to guard. 78 Defoor at tackle. I'm guessing Lee at center. Southers at other guard. Guess at other tackle? Pretty big line there. Not that the line is necessarily our starting OL, but it does look good.

On second look, not Lee at center. Who we got there?

Kenny Cooper moved to guard. 78 Defoor at tackle. I'm guessing Lee at center. Southers at other guard. Guess at other tackle? Pretty big line there. Not that the line is necessarily our starting OL, but it does look good.

On second look, not Lee at center. Who we got there?
Typically it has been
LT- Quinney/Clark
LG- Cooper/Maye
C- S. Morgan/Lay
RG- Southers/Minihan
RT- DeFoor/Lee

It looks absurd. I know there are “gold purists” here and frankly I don’t care what the team wears if they are winning but the all gold look is hideous. Bunch of damn French fries running around.
We talkin' bout practice man

Back