Some of y'all won't like this.

It really doesn't matter what we wear because there will always be some that love it and some will absolutely hate it. If the kids like the all-gold look and want to try it out I say go for it. One thing to remember - these are our practice unis and I feel certain an all-gold game uni will look much better. Again I really don't care at this point because these are practice unis, but just wanted to also note that those pants and tops are absolutely not the same color.

B4F9ED71-6113-4FCA-AE9A-DEDD8BE3C635.jpeg
Stormtrooper Jackets

I like it.
But...are knee pads no longer needed or desired? I've noticed for quite a while now, even if there appears to be knee pads in the pants, they are above the knee. These britches appear not to even bother.

I’m sure a lot of schools do. Just cause the devil can quote scripture doesn’t mean he is righteous.
Well I know that but I think it's a standard for them and they play it every time on a certain down. Just like we do Thunderstruck on 2nd down and F Tuning on 3rd.

Well I know that but I think it's a standard for them and they play it every time on a certain down. Just like we do Thunderstruck on 2nd down and F Tuning on 3rd.
We play thunderstruck on second down? Like AC/DC?

Yes. It's either first or 2nd down... @savbandjacket can tell you I'm sure. I never realized that's what it was either until it just clicked one day. Then you can't un-hear it.
It came well after me, but that’s the right song.

I played in the Mortal Kombat on 3rd down era. The chords were just becoming a thing my last year.

Didn't we have a player sent out for equipment due to knee pads not covering knees? It was either us or a game I was watching. Player came in later not looking much different. Some players, especially WR's, are wearing nothing more than glorified shorts

Back