Some of y'all won't like this.

It looks absurd. I know there are “gold purists” here and frankly I don’t care what the team wears if they are winning but the all gold look is hideous. Bunch of damn French fries running around.
Paul Johnson GTFO

Now we know which account Paul Johnson is
Is this supposed to offend me? I am not a Paul Johnson apologist but I appreciate what he did for Georgia Tech. If we share a similar distaste for absurd looking uniforms, fine.

Last edited:
B4F9ED71-6113-4FCA-AE9A-DEDD8BE3C635.jpeg
Stormtrooper Jackets
So Fresh and So Clean Clean

Seriously? Thats your comment? You gotta be a lot of fun at dinner.

Well I’m in the minority of disliking (despising/hating) gold (our version/s of it at least), so what else can I say? I’m not trying to change any minds but G-G-G looks ridiculous, even the right shade of G-G-G.

Well I’m in the minority of disliking (despising/hating) gold (our version/s of it at least), so what else can I say? I’m not trying to change any minds but G-G-G looks ridiculous, even the right shade of G-G-G.
I love our gold, but it has to be properly moderated with white and navy. It looks it’s best when it’s no more than 50% of our uniform.

I love our gold, but it has to be properly moderated with white and navy. It looks it’s best when it’s no more than 50% of our uniform.

I’m good with that. G/W/G looks good to me. My personal preference is all white. I do not like the navy pants we used last year.
But again, I say let the kids pick what they wear. That’s all that matters.

I’m good with that. G/W/G looks good to me. My personal preference is all white. I do not like the navy pants we used last year.
But again, I say let the kids pick what they wear. That’s all that matters.

IF Blue has to be one of the 3 dominant parts of the uni (hats / shirt / pants), I would rather see B/W/G, B/B/G, B/G/G, B/W/W or

G/B/W.

Just No blue pants. Reminds me of a girls softball team

IF Blue has to be one of the 3 dominant parts of the uni (hats / shirt / pants), I would rather see B/W/G, B/B/G, B/G/G, B/W/W or

G/B/W.

Just No blue pants. Reminds me of a girls softball team
And the softball teams uniforms look terrible

I dunno man. You’re the best poster on this website and I’ve never disagreed with you but Something about those blue pants seems odd to me. I hate gold but would prefer gold pants for some reason and I don’t know why.

Out of curiosity, how have the players felt about all gold in your experience?

I dunno man. You’re the best poster on this website and I’ve never disagreed with you but Something about those blue pants seems odd to me. I hate gold but would prefer gold pants for some reason and I don’t know why.

Out of curiosity, how have the players felt about all gold in your experience?

The French fry look is hideous. Why do we want to look like Pitt?

C3B71A96-9C5B-40F4-AB21-C1F31663F835.jpeg

Back