Someone is leaving Tech

Once again, why we are bozos for not booking completely or overbooking when recruiting. Every year, every single year....

I'm with you, but in recent memory last year was the most ideal year to undersign.

The class in state is solid. If we were full or overfull even with double these losses we'd be looking at less than 20 IIUC. With no ;osses we'd only have room for 1/2 a class.

I'm with you, but in recent memory last year was the most ideal year to undersign.

The class in state is solid. If we were full or overfull even with double these losses we'd be looking at less than 20 IIUC. With no ;osses we'd only have room for 1/2 a class.

This is actually good news IMO...we need attrition badly. We now have fifteen scholarships available...About to be sixteen. We need a bigger class this year.

So why mention it?

Classic case of what I referred to.

So you'd rather not know that we can expect another player to leave soon? I like having the info and he's being respectful of the players privacy too.

hivered isn't like some of the others who have no reputation here and just drop by to post a rumor. I think you've mis-characterized him.

So you'd rather not know that we can expect another player to leave soon? I like having the info and he's being respectful of the players privacy too.

hivered isn't like some of the others who have no reputation here and just drop by to post a rumor. I think you've mis-characterized him.

It's not a personal thing.

It's the concept that annoys me.

Once again, why we are bozos for not booking completely or overbooking when recruiting. Every year, every single year....
You know the first year we do this we won't have any attrition and will have to turn away one of the signees. The NCAA would then enact a ban on over signing and retro-actively punish GT for being the first school to violate it.

Agreed, I look forward to his posts and appreciate the information.

You know the first year we do this we won't have any attrition and will have to turn away one of the signees. The NCAA would then enact a ban on over signing and retro-actively punish GT for being the first school to violate it.

Good thing that we don't have another championship that they could take away, eh?

It's not a personal thing.

It's the concept that annoys me.

cool-story-bro-13

You didn't answer the question. Would you rather know about the third player or know nothing?

Hmmm, reported elsewhere that CPJ has confirmed Ayers leaving but also said that he does not expect to lose anyone else, so I am not sure what to think about this.

Back