Someone Tell Heather Dinich to GTFO

Do not commit suicide please.

Let me try this. I don't think they rule anyone ineligible without conducting interviews and completing an investigation. They conducted interviews but did not make a ruling. They want YOU to confess he is ineligible and ask for reinstatement.

Yeah, so they did not vacate the games because he was ineligible. They appear to have done it vindicitively because of the perceived non-cooperation.

Guilty until proven innocent will be a tough standard, but it appears to be accepted in the NCAA.

Softy.

:laugher:

If he did it that would make Hewitt right about the cyberbullies. We can't have Hewitt being right.

Seriously though, whenever someone says they're going to commit suicide online and then actually do it, everyone who didn't stop them gets slammed as cyberbullies and murderers. So I take the cautious approach. Not that I actually care what he does.

If he did it that would make Hewitt right about the cyberbullies. We can't have Hewitt being right.

Seriously though, whenever someone says they're going to commit suicide online and then actually do it, everyone who didn't stop them gets slammed as cyberbullies and murderers. So I take the cautious approach. Not that I actually care what he does.

Agreed in paragraph 2, but paragraph 1 is in impossibility. ex-CPH can't be right about anything therefore I am not concerned about the possiblity of a real suicide here.

I care. I legitimately don't want him to commit suicide.

Honestly I thought the Dinich hate was overblown, but I just read the "article" in question.

What the öööö does this even mean:
"Yet instead of accepting the penalties and moving on, Georgia Tech has taken the Bedford approach -- win as a team, lose as individuals."

The Bedford approach? Maybe she should take the Bedford approach and actually write something worth a damn.

I don't agree with her article but that comment is way off base. CPJ was not to be told before the player interview, which occurred ten days before the U[sic]GA game. After the player interview, Radakovich was free to tell whomever he wanted.

Where did the NCAA say that?

Where did the NCAA say that?

http://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-tech/how-georgia-techs-ncaa-1020485.html

Nov. 11, 2009: Wilson, assistant director of the NCAA’s agent, gambling and amateurism activities unit, phones Paul Parker, then Tech’s assistant athletic director for compliance, to request an interview with Burnett....Wilson instructs Parker that no one else is to be informed of the matter except Tech’s president and athletic director. Despite being told by Parker of that restriction, athletic director Dan Radakovich informs head football coach Paul Johnson.
Nov. 16, 2009: Several Tech officials — Radakovich, Johnson, Parker and associate athletic director Paul Griffin — meet with Burnett. (They “provided, before the NCAA could conduct its interview, information about what would be discussed,” infractions committee chairman Dennis Thomas said Thursday. “Enforcement staff had indicated that should not be the case.”)
Nov. 18, 2009: During a bye week on Tech’s football schedule, Wilson arrives on campus to interview Burnett....
Underlined emphasis mine. If the AJC timeline is wrong then I take it back, but I haven't seen anyone dispute this article.

I stopped reading the five-head dribble quite a while back. I would raather discuss GT football with the dirty, smelly, spare-a-dollar cup-wielding homeless that are up and down North Avenue during game day than read her opinion on anything. She really said that about Bedford? ...winch

I hadn't been reading much of her stuff lately, but she was in my Google Reader until that nonsense "article" she posted. I know she's a blogger, and bloggers do opinion stuff all the time, but the tone of that piece crossed a line in a big way. It also put her at odds with pretty much the rest of the CFB blogosphere I've seen. I read it and promptly unsubscribed to her feed. I intend to stay away from whatever else that dimwit has to write.

Back