Square Peg Round Hole

We made the decision to deal with this when cpj was hired. Just gonna take time. We probably have 1 Ol that starts on any p5 team we face, and thats debatable. Guys like defoor and southers are backups everywhere else.

Only fix here is hard work and recruiting
LOTS of recruiting.

LOTS of recruiting.
This is where this staff will be judged. They have the juice, can they keep it and improve? We have every card stacked against us. Hopefully they can and when they do they show the coaching needed to grow the juice. Then hopefully we can keep them if necessary.

The win and how we won against Miami is proof we don’t have a complete dog öööö roster you immediately fall back to when bad öööö happens.
We have a dog sht roster every game and everyone knows it. (Partially talent - partially youth)

we won against Miami cuz their field goal kicker SUCKS ASSS

This is the same tired bullshit after every loss. Everyone but the Johnson defenders knows that his recruiting sucked but was somewhat masked by the scheme. Everyone also knows that we have to recruit our way out of the hole we are in. Nick Saban would suck with this roster.
His recruiting did suck. But recruiting classes ranked in the 40s and 50s shouldn't produce results ranked in the 100s. Like I said, we've taken a talent deficient offense and made them even worse.

His recruiting did suck. But recruiting classes ranked in the 40s and 50s shouldn't produce results ranked in the 100s. Like I said, we've taken a talent deficient offense and made them even worse.
You know how that happens? Signing just 6 o-lineman 2017,2018, and 2019 classes and now with injuries it’s the walk-on brigade

And losing Parker Braun sucked

Coach Pat reminds me of Homer Simpson.

Can we just bite the bullet, fire the guy and get a real OC?

We are never going to progress with this doofus running our offense.

Coach Pat reminds me of Homer Simpson.

Can we just bite the bullet, fire the guy and get a real OC?

We are never going to progress with this doofus running our offense.

Nothing like following up a big offensive transition with another smaller one the next year. Like him, hate him or don't care, we aren't getting rid of Patenaue until the end of next year at the earliest.

We had about 3-4 good offensive plays all game. The long TD pass from Graham, a pass to Cottrell from Lucas, a TE pass from Lucas, a run from Mason. All I remember. A bit over 100 yards at half

Pat has no resume. No record of success.
In baseball, such personnel are referred to as journeymen.

Just look at Pitt. Narduzzi has the balls to fire his OC and hire Marc Whipple.

We don't need another Rip Scherer or Pat Nix or Sewak or Pat.

Pat has no resume. No record of success.
In baseball, such personnel are referred to as journeymen.

Just look at Pitt. Narduzzi has the balls to fire his OC and hire Marc Whipple.

We don't need another Rip Scherer or Pat Nix or Sewak or Pat.
Where did that lead him. Kicking 5 fgs vs a terrible Miami defense and barely scoring 20 vs our rebuild

I would take patentoad over whipple any day

Back