Stay Classy Dwags...

I always travel with my passports. I had a situation once where I travelled domestically without it and while away from home had an emergency come up that required international travel. I had to fly home then fly to the emergency location, which delayed my arrival.

I doubt a college football coach would have an emergency that required international travel...well except for Sandusky going to Thailand...

Why would he have his passport? Do you need a passport to come to Atlanta from Tuscaloosa?
Its possible his drivers licence doesnt meet the new secure ID standards. Or maybe he was too busy to renew it and it expired on him.

Its possible his drivers licence doesnt meet the new secure ID standards. Or maybe he was too busy to renew it and it expired on him.
I doubt they fly commercial flights, so IDs are not required. They probably rode a bus to ATL instead of flying.

I always travel with my passports. I had a situation once where I travelled domestically without it and while away from home had an emergency come up that required international travel. I had to fly home then fly to the emergency location, which delayed my arrival.
What sort of international emergency would the Alabama DL coach would have? I guess unless they have family abroad.

I doubt they fly commercial flights, so IDs are not required. They probably rode a bus to ATL instead of flying.
You need an ID to fly private. Pilot takes your passport or ID and has to call it in to someone.

What sort of international emergency would the Alabama DL coach would have? I guess unless they have family abroad.
Or he could be chasing an international recruit and wants to be prepared for anything?

Watching Bama play, though, they don't seem to be doing a whole lot of things special. Hard to beat the D even when you know what they're gonna do.

Watching Bama play, though, they don't seem to be doing a whole lot of things special. Hard to beat the D even when you know what they're gonna do.
Playbook could give insights into signals also? Not having to read the defense would be a big advantage for a frosh AB, no?

Or he could be chasing an international recruit and wants to be prepared for anything?
Or he could have been planning a booze, weed, and sex fueled bender with some Eurotrash after victory.

Lol, no you don't.
Yes, you do. I fly private all the time. Vistajet, Netjet, etc. The pilot or co-pilot takes your ID, gets on a call, then gives it back 10 minutes later. Unless you assume Alabama owns a jet large enough for the entire time and employs the pilot, they're using a service like that (possibly via Delta).

Yes, you do. I fly private all the time. Vistajet, Netjet, etc. The pilot or co-pilot takes your ID, gets on a call, then gives it back 10 minutes later. Unless you assume Alabama owns a jet large enough for the entire time and employs the pilot, they're using a service like that (possibly via Delta).
I fly private a couple times a month, you fly charters.

I fly private a couple times a month, you fly charters.

Call it whatever you want, but what I do is what they would do: flying in a jet big enough for a team and not piloting it yourself. They aren't cramming into a 4 seater prop plane and flying for an hour around North Metro.

I fly on corporate jets all the time, only have to show my company ID badge to the one person for two seconds when getting on.

That doesn't mean they don't have my government ID on file somewhere, but I doubt someone is "calling that in" for every employee.

I fly on corporate jets all the time, only have to show my company ID badge to the one person for two seconds when getting on.

That doesn't mean they don't have my government ID on file somewhere, but I doubt someone is "calling that in" for every employee.

A quick google indicates that US Code requires a passenger manifest, verified by ID, for all flights. The pilot is probably calling it in to Vistajet, who then submits a manifest to the FAA.

A quick google indicates that US Code requires a passenger manifest, verified by ID, for all flights. The pilot is probably calling it in to Vistajet, who then submits a manifest to the FAA.
They're only verifying your ID if they don't know you. And it's a twin prop 8 seater and we can easily make it to Texas.

They're only verifying your ID if they don't know you. And it's a twin prop 8 seater and we can easily make it to Texas.

BainbridgeJacket knows of what he speaks ITT.

Private plane, pilot knows you, sends a list of names in. No ID required.

Back