Stay Classy Dwags...

As the resident urologist, I will be the one to ultimately determine who has the largest phallus. Gtphd and Bainbridge, continue as you were as I continue my assessment.

I always travel with my passports. I had a situation once where I travelled domestically without it and while away from home had an emergency come up that required international travel. I had to fly home then fly to the emergency location, which delayed my arrival.

Did you get an emergency Visa as well?

I used to let my passport expire so they couldn't send me out of the country on short notice.

I used to let my passport expire so they couldn't send me out of the country on short notice.
One of my friends is on the west coast of Canada right now. About 30 degrees warmer than here

This is why we need the Gold Hat Initiative.

Gotta keep up.

I've done the same thing; but neither of us would be coaching for Saban very long pulling stunts like that. I saw yesterday that the LB that got into the ruckus during the game is already G-A-W-N gone.

Back