Stephen Hill just declared for the NFL draft.

Can we stop pretending that special admits wouldn't make better decisions?

? is, did paul try to talk him out of it?

Sounds like we have a litter full of kids who are clashing with Paul Johnson. Happened last year. Happening this year. CPJ better fix this ---- because its VERY TELLING.

O'Leary had a couple of these early in his career in Elliot Fortune and CJ Williams so I'm not necessarily too upset about this current "trend", but those guys were not recruited by O'Leary. Hill WAS recruited by PJ.

I am not surprised. Our terrible passing game did Hill no favors in helping him showcase his talents. He has all the measureables of a prototypical NFL receiver. If he has a solid combine, he can work himself up to getting picked on the first day easy.

He was probably in academic trouble. Didn't seem like a GT student type of guy.

I'll be much more upset if Uzzi declares.

I am not surprised. Our terrible passing game did Hill no favors in helping him showcase his talents. He has all the measureables of a prototypical NFL receiver. If he has a solid combine, he can work himself up to getting picked on the first day easy.

His form sucks ass and he isn't physical at all. He's not evenclose to Bebe or Calvin. Kid made one highlight catch versus UNC and ---- went to his head.

You're a loon. Bebe Thomas went first round because he could catch.

Problem is he has the measurables but his skills are a question.

Back