Stephen Hill just declared for the NFL draft.

Where is this coming from? Take last year off the table, where's the evidence for this year?

Players have never liked him. He's a dick and for the most part people don't like working/playing for/with dicks. Unless they are having great success

surprising he could have had a Big year next year

LOL, seriously? We were throwing the ball effectively in this last game and we still threw it, what, 17 times?

I'm not surprised he declared and I think you all will be surprised when he's drafted by a team (I'm going to guess 3rd round) and makes it.

Montee Ball is coming back for his senior season and we lose one of our better players. :furious:

Funny how you guys are quick to take a dump on a guy once he leaves. Hill was a really good player for us this year. Without him I doubt we go 8-4. Good luck to him

That's not true. We've been dumping on him for two years now.

Unfortunately, I remember more drops than catches.

I don't know who gave him this advice. Kids these days.

LOL, seriously? We were throwing the ball effectively in this last game and we still threw it, what, 17 times?

I'm not surprised he declared and I think you all will be surprised when he's drafted by a team (I'm going to guess 3rd round) and makes it.

I think he'll get drafted 2-4 round. Joe Schad said he is a big time sleeper pick.

He'll burn up the combine and his stock will rise

I agree with BOR.

I think it's telling that our guys are leaving early for good reason.

Funny how you guys are quick to take a dump on a guy once he leaves. Hill was a really good player for us this year. Without him I doubt we go 8-4. Good luck to him

Agree. I wish him the best of luck and remind him that the guy who called him an idiot called Calvin a mediocre pro--before doing his TaxJacket impersonation.

Players have never liked him. He's a dick and for the most part people don't like working/playing for/with dicks. Unless they are having great success

We've got a guy coming in this year, Micheal Summers (IIRC), who's coming because of CPJ's reputation at Southern. He's had players become assistant coaches. So, your statement doesn't hold-up entirely. Now, if you've got some other source beyond speculation and assumption, I'd like to hear it.

I think this is a good point. TW was throwing fairly well at the beginning of the season, and it still didn't result in throwing it more. I really wonder if CPJ knows how to throw it more, assuming he's serious with his comments.

He was 11/15 for 137 yards and 1 TD in the bowl game.

I remember a few games in which he dropped some passes that cost us just as much. I remember more big drops than big catches.

The stage is set for Darren "Big Baller" Waller to have a breakout year

WR is not a big concern to me. We have Jeff Greene, Darren Waller, Demon Smith, Daniel McKayhan, and Chris Jackson (who has been craving a spot on the field). We have enough talent to field two good wide-outs.

how many catches TOTAL between them ALL? - two?, those that can catch can't block and viceversa,
you be DREAMING,our passing game is in deep dodo

We've got a guy coming in this year, Micheal Summers (IIRC), who's coming because of CPJ's reputation at Southern. He's had players become assistant coaches. So, your statement doesn't hold-up entirely. Now, if you've got some other source beyond speculation and assumption, I'd like to hear it.

Reputation for what? Bring a great guy to play for or being a winner?

I'm betting its the latter.

Quick analysis:

3 first rounders: Jeffery, Floyd, and Blackmon
Then a bunch of good ones that are better than Hill: Fuller, Broyles, Sanu, Childs, Wright, Jones, etc.
Then a bunch of guys that are on Hill's level with better numbers.

I'd say undrafted FA to the Bills if he was a Gailey recruit, crapshoot since he's a Johnson recruit.

How about Orwin Smith at WR? he sure has the speed and we have lots of Backs.

Back