StingTalk: Lowest of the low

Say what you will about Munson as a human being...there are some pretty rough stories about him, but the man could flat-out call a good football game.

GTFO with that weak complimentary BS. Don't bring that stuff up in ST son.

giphy.gif

Larry Munson was a thousand times better at announcing games than that Zeier idiot. Guy is a complete blowhard who acts like he's still part of the team. Absolutely zero professionalism.

Say what you will about Munson as a human being...there are some pretty rough stories about him, but the man could flat-out call a good football game.

Must have been a sad day for you. I'm sorry for your loss.

sUJZb8z.jpg

I'm not a big trash talker and don't heavily participate in some of the more notorious stingtalk trolls, but öööö these Uncle Tom GT posters that feel the need to apologize on the behalf of the fan base. You're not our ambassador, and you're sure as öööö not helping anything.

And Cosby is a hell of a comedian too.

Is the handle "reprehensible miscreant" already taken on this board?

1. Stop the Dive. It’s meant to get 3.0 ypc, once they get more than that, you’re dead. They don’t have as great a FB as Dwyer, but if you let them beat you inside it sets up the entire perimeter game and Midline.
2. Hammer that QB every time he touches the football.
3. Knock the QB’s facemask off every time he touches the football. Make him eat dirt.
4. Flatten the QB on every snap.
5. Rip the QB’s head off on every snap.
I don’t give a ööööe if you get a late hit or unsportsmanlike penalty, you make that QB regret he stepped on the field.
The QB makes it all work. If he drops back to pass, hit him. If he keeps, hit him. If he pitches the ball, hit his arse anyway. Make him hesitate.
You do that, you beat the option.

Stop the dive and beat the hell out of the quarterback. Timeless advice.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/53923345/how-to-beat-georgia-tech/

I would love an index of UGA fan posts calling for injuring other players / etc. Could be very useful to me on Facebook within the next couple of days.

I would love an index of UGA fan posts calling for injuring other players / etc. Could be very useful to me on Facebook within the next couple of days.

No. Don't fight with reason or restraint, just more and more vicious AMurr and Munson photoshops.

so the white trash trailer park board calls us tacky? We might be Conyers but they're from Porterdale.

Back