StingTalk: Lowest of the low

d7c7a050465cd0e1eea943393093b0781c90cab072013062474b1a5783f66054.jpg

Urban legend goes that the writers/creators of the show SQUIDBILLIES were from Conyers, GA and got most of their material from the ugag fans in the area.

yeah Dave Willis, one of the creators, was raised in Conyers.

Stopping <insert offense name here> really isn't that hard:
1. Stop the running game
2. Stop the passing game
3. Prevent them from scoring more points than you score
4. Score more points than they do

Larry Munson was a thousand times better at announcing games than that Zeier idiot. Guy is a complete blowhard who acts like he's still part of the team. Absolutely zero professionalism.

Say what you will about Munson as a human being...there are some pretty rough stories about him, but the man could flat-out call a good football game.

As someone who used to be forced to listen to him call the GT-Ugag games,you're 100% wrong.

"We have the ball and line up. Oh they're coming. Wait, great play, 20, 30, 40, No!!!!!!!! This is horrible. Wait, They did it!" Actual play: 2 yard run up the middle on 1st and 10.

Never knew who was winning, what the score was, or what was happening.

Stopping <insert offense name here> really isn't that hard:
1. Stop the running game
2. Stop the passing game
3. Prevent them from scoring more points than you score
4. Score more points than they do

5. Put them in 3rd and long situations because it isn't built for that.

A little entertainment from our band. I can't believe those bastards would boo a band. :lol:

[y]D6Z3RONvTIU[/y]

I bet UGA's band marched and played extra hard to show our band.

Today we should be looking to hack into their jumbotron and reprogram it or something to play the Ramblin Wreck song or something.

Kinda worth mentioning that the booing was because a university anniversary logo was covered up with a lot of attention drawn to the fact by the two Tech band members (as shown). Basically an incitement by the Tech band (and fine in a rivalry, I thought). Lots of discussion on this board about booing Larry Munson during the moment of silence for him at Grant Field, so I guess it goes both ways in "clean old fashioned hate." You guys are welcome to do your Murray/Gurley photoshops and all, but it's the same as building glass houses in this kind of discussion, I think you'll agree.

Kinda worth mentioning that the booing was because a university anniversary logo was covered up with a lot of attention drawn to the fact by the two Tech band members (as shown). Basically an incitement by the Tech band (and fine in a rivalry, I thought). Lots of discussion on this board about booing Larry Munson during the moment of silence for him at Grant Field, so I guess it goes both ways in "clean old fashioned hate." You guys are welcome to do your Murray/Gurley photoshops and all, but it's the same as building glass houses in this kind of discussion, I think you'll agree.

I think y'all booing our band and us booing Larry Munson (in our own öööö stadium) is about on par. I'd call it a wash.

Barkie Barkie no more Barkie!

Back