StingTalk: Lowest of the low

Try to be a little tolerant guys. If he needs a little butthurt to make his little mutt spurt, that's his business.

Hey, is Larry Munson still dead? I need to ask him which vet is handling Girley's surgery. My dog tore her acl and I'm looking for a good vet.

I would hope the geogia players rip their acls and their hymens on the same day, but their stepdad took that away from them on their first day working at "fatz"

I posted this on secincestrant.com, but since none of them can read, I haven't got a reply.

lol, fatz

I would love an index of UGA fan posts calling for injuring other players / etc. Could be very useful to me on Facebook within the next couple of days.

This thread might be a good starting point:

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/53971748/let-us-all-use-today-to-reflect-and-be-thankful/

Every game that UGA ever plays in, regardless of opponent, I wish mainly for no injuries for either side. Good clean game regardless of outcome.

Except tech. I hope all 22 starters go down with career ending injuries and can't ever walk again. Maybe 1 or 2 have permanent paralysis and are bed-ridden a few years before facing an imminent untimely death.

Wasn't it BOR that got the work order and painted the Gagger Arch?
Yes, I know it is an old stingtalk thread and a joke

And BTW, UGAg retarts, these are what arches look like. You shouldn't need a center support if done correctly, you idiots. Y'all look like, and are, freakin' morons plastering pics of yourselves walking through it for everyone in the world to see.

arch.jpg

display-2152.jpg

display-400.jpg

The arch thing is kinda dumb. Blame the masons who designed the state seal.

Yes, I believe BOR us the last person to paint the "T" on the arch.

The arch thing is kinda dumb. Blame the masons who designed the state seal.

Yes, I believe BOR us the last person to paint the "T" on the arch.

Even got a work order on it so they couldn't stop him.

Since bumping threads is a faux pas here. I found these pics of shenanigans

vandals3.jpg

_vandals1.jpg

^ was that one of ours? I definitely recall a big scandal with LSU fans doing donuts in Sanford once.

^ was that one of ours? I definitely recall a big scandal with LSU fans doing donuts in Sanford once.

They never figured it out. Probably drunk UGA fratboys if I had to put my money on it. They are idiots.

Didn't he have a thing about goats and young boys? Or maybe it was just the goats.

Back