StingTalk: Lowest of the low

If anything, when Dooley was trotted out, it was met with indifference. Likely the same for Munson, but I really remember no Munson things going on at all. We did get him a tranny hooker, but I think he was into that sort of thing.

Kinda worth mentioning that the booing was because a university anniversary logo was covered up with a lot of attention drawn to the fact by the two Tech band members (as shown). Basically an incitement by the Tech band (and fine in a rivalry, I thought). Lots of discussion on this board about booing Larry Munson during the moment of silence for him at Grant Field, so I guess it goes both ways in "clean old fashioned hate." You guys are welcome to do your Murray/Gurley photoshops and all, but it's the same as building glass houses in this kind of discussion, I think you'll agree.

dd0.gif

Kinda worth mentioning that the booing was because a university anniversary logo was covered up with a lot of attention drawn to the fact by the two Tech band members (as shown). Basically an incitement by the Tech band (and fine in a rivalry, I thought). Lots of discussion on this board about booing Larry Munson during the moment of silence for him at Grant Field, so I guess it goes both ways in "clean old fashioned hate." You guys are welcome to do your Murray/Gurley photoshops and all, but it's the same as building glass houses in this kind of discussion, I think you'll agree.
Nothing you feel the need to say is worth mentioning.

I didnt notice that until you mentioned it. I can understand the booing in that context.

Must be hard to be a uga football player. All the mean things said on this site and printed out for their bulletin board... They just stand around waiting for somebody to read the articles to them.

When they're out there lying on the turf, waiting on the stretcher, I hope they think about that bigcry going over their face.

When they're out there lying on the turf, waiting on the stretcher, I hope they think about that bigcry going over their face.

We need somebody to print out the big cry face and take it to Athens.

There's some solid work being done in this thread. Just wanted to let you know it's appreciated.

It would never fly.... But... Have the big cry printed out in the circumference of a tuba. One of their players gets hurt, tuba player puts it over the top and plays the price is right fail horn.

Back