Stop

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
stop the stupid arguing over another board on this board

its ridiculous that there is a mega thread as a result of some questionable marketing of other message boards on THIS message board

IRISHE, by now we all know that MTM is there. if we want to go, we will go. everytime you guys come on here to "promote" you end up defending someone who many people think is one of the biggest GT traitors in the last few years, so can it

i dont think StingTalk goes onto the MTM board to promote itself. give it a rest already, im tired of these arguments.

Good post. Now I'll add my :twocents::blahblah:.

Over the years I have been an occasional visitor to BBuzzOff. I find it to be a much different board now than before Gailey was fired.

Before, BeeBad was dedicated to a single agenda item and no matter what subject arose he somehow turned it into venomous anti-Gailey rhetoric. Personally, I never applied for admission to the board because that single item agenda did not appeal to me.

However, today I find BBuzzOff to be much improved. As far as BeeBad is concerned, I have a hard time believing a leapord can change its spots. I hope I am wrong in this case and that if the going gets rough -- and it surely will -- that the one dimension anti-head coach venom will not again ignite and consume BBuzzOff.

Meanwhile, let's let the sleeping dawg lie just as BuzzCzar suggests.

Last edited:
Good post. Now I'll add my :twocents::blahblah:.

Over the years I have been an occasional visitor to BBuzzOff. I find it to be a much different board now than before Gailey was fired.

Before, BeeBad was dedicated to a single agenda item and no matter what subject arose he somehow turned it into venomous anti-Gailey rhetoric. Personally, I never applied for admission to the board because that single item agenda did not appeal to me.

However, today I find BBuzzOff to be much improved. As far as BeeBad is concerned, I have a hard time believing a leapord can change its spots. I hope I am wrong in this case and that if the going gets rough -- and it surely will -- that the one dimension anti-head coach venom will not again ignite and consume BBuzzOff.

Meanwhile, let's let the sleeping dawg lie just as BuzzCar suggests.

There is NO leopard and no spots.

A Tech fan did not like the coach and for some reason you believe some evil lurks in the dark??

A lot of GT fans didn't like Gailey and they were not and never will be from the dark side. They are fans of the game that saw their program run by a medioric 'has been'. You should be pissed off!

Time for some GT fans to grow up. Looks like it takes a hell of a lot of time for that to happen to some of you.

while the whole point of my post was to stop the argument, i will say that if ANYONE wants THEIR TEAM to lose so that the coach gets fired, then they are a LOSER and NOT WELCOME in my house or get ANY RESPECT from me

Has nothing to do with Gailey, it has everything to do with the things that were said about players, the team and Tech. Some things can't be taken back.

There is NO leopard and no spots.

A Tech fan did not like the coach and for some reason you believe some evil lurks in the dark??

A lot of GT fans didn't like Gailey and they were not and never will be from the dark side. They are fans of the game that saw their program run by a medioric 'has been'. You should be pissed off!

Time for some GT fans to grow up. Looks like it takes a hell of a lot of time for that to happen to some of you.

You just don't get it. He pissed on everything that is GT, not just Gailey. I can see fans being upset at a coach, hell I was too. But I love my school. That phucking coward is the one who needs to grow up.

And now a new post of the same:
Dead%20Horse.jpg

I see where Wes Durham is now utilizing Double B to disemminate important Georgia Tech broadcast information concerning Coach Johnson's show and other shows that are now available to Tech fans.

Woo hoo! Now we have 2 mega-threads to choose from about the evil BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAAAAAAAAAAAAD, woooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I see where Wes Durham is now utilizing Double B to disemminate important Georgia Tech broadcast information concerning Coach Johnson's show and other shows that are now available to Tech fans.

Alright, now you're starting to piss me off, and I actually listened to some of the broadcasts (I was listening to a replay of it when I read your post).

Here's an idea, if you want to promote your show, liven up your OWN board by actually posting about football and not just posting pictures off BOTD's.

Alright, now you're starting to piss me off, and I actually listened to some of the broadcasts (I was listening to a replay of it when I read your post).

Here's an idea, if you want to promote your show, liven up your OWN board by actually posting about football and not just posting pictures off BOTD's.
Why would it make you mad that Wes Durham has asked Double B to help him promote Coach Paul Johnson's show and other GT broadcasts?

The only thing that should make you mad is if Double B declined. Obviously he is doing everything he can to help promote Georgia Tech sports.

That phucking coward is the one who needs to grow up.

Ironically he is the only one not doing that "stuff" anymore but everyone else still is digging on him

I agree with the concept of the original post, these board wars are ridiculous. But I don't find it a big deal to post who the guests are on the show...its an informative to GT just like they post the lunch bunch guests on the hive. Double B has moved on...you all need too.

Why would it make you mad that Wes Durham has asked Double B to help him promote Coach Paul Johnson's show and other GT broadcasts?

The only thing that should make you mad is if Double B declined. Obviously he is doing everything he can to help promote Georgia Tech sports.

That's not what I was referring to. I was referring to the constant bombardment by you.

Here's the deal. There are many on here who will never accept your show for the sole reason that BeeBad is a part of it. I am not one of them - maily because I was not here from the beginning when BeeBad was posting on here. My hatred doesn't run as deep as theirs, but I certainly can't say they are wrong in their views. It's not my place to - nor is it yours or anyone on BBuzzoff's.

Here's my overall point. Rather than focusing on coming here to change everyone's opinion on BeeBad (not gonna happen), focus on building your site. Anytime I go on there, I'm the only one and there are no new posts.

50% of the **** i post I do it to get a rise out of some of you (in the past, not much more)

Guys should not be trying to get a rise out of each other. That stuff is reservered for San Francisco - and Club One in Savannah. :laugher:

You mean THIS Double B?.....

"Wes Durham has never asked a tough question in his life. He sits there talking to Gailey giggling like a 13-year old girl. Everytime Gailey says anything he lets out this big belly laugh like what Gailey just said is the funniest thing ever uttered. He's a joke."

You mean THIS Double B?.....

"Wes Durham has never asked a tough question in his life. He sits there talking to Gailey giggling like a 13-year old girl. Everytime Gailey says anything he lets out this big belly laugh like what Gailey just said is the funniest thing ever uttered. He's a joke."

No silly, that's the old BB. The new and improved BB would never say something like that. Now, quickly erase that message from the interwebs forever so that it never happened.

Back