Stop

Beebad is the Anti-Tech. Anyone who worships at his altar, including the "machine," is a fool. That's all.

Ironically he is the only one not doing that "stuff" anymore but everyone else still is digging on him

I agree with the concept of the original post, these board wars are ridiculous. But I don't find it a big deal to post who the guests are on the show...its an informative to GT just like they post the lunch bunch guests on the hive. Double B has moved on...you all need too.
Same old nonsense, 33 and you're not going to convince anyone of anything by regurgitating it. It's not a matter of whether he does it anymore, it's the fact that he's the same person and dedicated his time here to making inflammatory posts that were insulting to the program and embarrassing to the fan base.

Nobody over here brings him up or says anything about him just because they feel like it. It's when a discussion of Chan Gailey's tenure arises or when one of your friends comes over here. You people apparently like to pretend that we're making daily "So how much did your hatred for beebad grow while you slept?" threads or that we look at him as public enemy number one.

If you actually paid attention, you'd find that neither one of those are true. We merely recognize him for what he is and want nothing to do with him, and in a lot of cases people want nothing to do with anything he is associated with.

You mean THIS Double B?.....

"Wes Durham has never asked a tough question in his life. He sits there talking to Gailey giggling like a 13-year old girl. Everytime Gailey says anything he lets out this big belly laugh like what Gailey just said is the funniest thing ever uttered. He's a joke."

ouch.

This thread coming from a guy that is obsessed with another poster here, namely me.

This thread coming from a guy that is obsessed with another poster here, namely me.
You guys need to put your differences behind you and unite the fan base, before this rift destroys you both.

Or meet and fight to the death at the JSU game. Whichever.

"Wes Durham has never asked a tough question in his life. He sits there talking to Gailey giggling like a 13-year old girl. Everytime Gailey says anything he lets out this big belly laugh like what Gailey just said is the funniest thing ever uttered. He's a joke."

Nice Buzzfan. For those of you new to the debate, this isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

We have a hypocrite masquerading as a Tech fan and his minion over here begging us to support him. Fortunately, some of us can type CTL+C before others of us can type DEL for those times when we need a reminder of why things are the way they are.

Enjoy the good times while they last, Irishe. When the time comes, any of us will be more than willing to yank out the knife for ya. :laugher:

How about when he said that Wes needed to go on a diet because his ass is bigger than a double wide.

I see where Wes Durham is now utilizing Double B to disemminate important Georgia Tech broadcast information concerning Coach Johnson's show and other shows that are now available to Tech fans.

What are you saying? That Wes is supporting the show?

Why would it make you mad that Wes Durham has asked Double B to help him promote Coach Paul Johnson's show and other GT broadcasts?

I'm sure Wes' inbox just hit an alltime high when this statement makes the rounds to the people who actually do support GT with their money. :laugher:

I guess we'll all find out pretty quickly if you are telling the truth.

This is all really lame. Who has NOT said something bad about a player or coach in the past? Apparently, whatever things DoubleBee has said in the past are not bad enough to turn away Machine, Wes Durham, and all the amazing guests they have brought onto the MTM show. You know why nobody cares? It's because the only people that get so wrapped up in this message board battle crap is a small group of you ****ing nerds. You all do really sound like you're engaged in a nerdy pissing contest.

It's because the only people that get so wrapped up in this message board battle crap is a small group of you ****ing nerds.

Us **** nerds are exactly 100% of the target market for the radio show.

Oops.

ugag sucks, I don't have a problem with a guy taking shots at the coach. The players not so much either as long as they don't make it personal. I have a problem with a guy taking shots at students, personal shots at the players, 17 year old recruits, alumni, GT traditions, faculty, etc. I think that's what people have a problem with.

So run along and let us be nerdly. Or else join us and unite as one big nerdarama.

ugag sucks said:
Apparently, whatever things DoubleBee has said in the past are not bad enough to turn away Machine, Wes Durham, and all the amazing guests they have brought onto the MTM show.
That's because he selectively deleted every bad thing he ever did.

Originally Posted by GTKyle

You guys need to put your differences behind you and unite the fan base, before this rift destroys you both.

Or meet and fight to the death at the JSU game. Whichever.

Kyle hits the weights everyday and he is very young. I put 20 bucks on Kyle, even.

Meanwhile, "Can't we all just get along?"

Back