Stop

Kyle hits the weights everyday and he is very young. I put $20 bucks on Kyle, even.

Meanwhile, "Can't we all just get along?"

He also carries a switchblade... that was one funny post :laugher:

Kyle will cut you. CUT YOU.

This is all you need to know about this thread:

You mean THIS Double B?.....

"Wes Durham has never asked a tough question in his life. He sits there talking to Gailey giggling like a 13-year old girl. Everytime Gailey says anything he lets out this big belly laugh like what Gailey just said is the funniest thing ever uttered. He's a joke."

How about when he said that Wes needed to go on a diet because his ass is bigger than a double wide.

That's because he selectively deleted every bad thing he ever did.

This thread coming from a guy that is obsessed with another poster here, namely me.

first of all, i am not obsessed with you (you may have to go look up the meaning of the word, i guess)
second of all, i dont know any of you, so i have no idea of whether i like you or not
thirdly, i am pretty sure that your "online personality" is far from your "real life" personality so again, i have no clue whether i would like you or not

what i do know is that you are a very annoying poster to me, who corrects people's spelling but does not think before posting. also, you do things like beg to get on the Clemson bus, and then dont pony up the $$ when the time comes. you are a little brat, basically.

and i would, if you want, meet and "fight to the death" or at least until you crap your pants AFTER any home game, not before, because they dont have TV in jail, where i would be if that happened.

thirdly, i am pretty sure that your "online personality" is far from your "real life" personality.

Well TechPhi97 is the only poster on this board that knows me personally. I'd imagine he'd say that my online personality is pretty close to my real life personality.

Well TechPhi97 is the only poster on this board that knows me personally. I'd imagine he'd say that my online personality is pretty close to my real life personality.

not true BarrelORum. I know you I just don't post much. You probably don't know me by my handle since I never told you. Geebee2 on BB and this handle on the hive and here. I just don't go admitting I know you all the time:laugher:

Dude, next time I take my girlfriend out in Savannah you should join. It can be a double date :laugher:

first of all, i am not obsessed with you (you may have to go look up the meaning of the word, i guess)
second of all, i dont know any of you, so i have no idea of whether i like you or not
thirdly, i am pretty sure that your "online personality" is far from your "real life" personality so again, i have no clue whether i would like you or not

what i do know is that you are a very annoying poster to me, who corrects people's spelling but does not think before posting. also, you do things like beg to get on the Clemson bus, and then dont pony up the $$ when the time comes. you are a little brat, basically.

and i would, if you want, meet and "fight to the death" or at least until you crap your pants AFTER any home game, not before, because they dont have TV in jail, where i would be if that happened.

I was planning on it, but then I looked up ticket prices and couldn't find anyone else that didn't already have tickets and wanted to pony up the cash.

For me, if Double B were to come on all the boards, say with sincerity that he was overzealous in past, and show how he intended to run his board better in the future, I think people would forgive him and move on as some posters have suggested. People understand that folks make mistakes. Double B would be forgiven if he shows he's learned from past mistakes. It's that simple.

Further, this would be a PR coup for Double B. Why? First people universally recognize it takes a real man to apologize, and this would garner respect. Second, people who continue to rake a guy who has apologized look like a-holes.Third, it would increase traffic/posting on his board. Fourth, it would help the radio show. Fifth, it would SHOW IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS he really wants to help unite the fanbase as Irishe claims.

Pride and the need to be right are very difficult to overcome. If Double B overcomes these things and offers this sort of statement I think it will show his love for GT is stronger than pride. This will win people over. A move worthy of Lao Tzu--use humility as a strength.

Truth be told.........

I can't bring myself to be too hard on AO and Irish, because....quite frankly.....I doubt they had any real idea how big of a pariah and phony they were allowing to hitch on to their shiny new MTM wagon. By the time they were able to gain any accurate sense (from our and others' accounts and documented incidents) of what a complete dickhead Hayes is, they had already let him in the door too far. He saw an 'in' where his stench hadn't preceded him and jumped on it like a tick on a terrier.

Publicly, of course, both will swear up and down that they have no problems with him and that they're happy with their 'partner', but they're both also smart enough to know by now what an albatross they've unwittingly hung around the neck of their endeavor. All they can do is make the best of it, and put as much lipstick on it as possible. They had the makings of something that could've been so much bigger.....and I don't know anyone who wouldn't have jumped on-board with both feet, otherwise.....but they simply screwed the pooch with one naive and uninformed decision.

You know what they say.......

Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.

Happy experience, boys. :pat:

Yeah, I can back up BarrelORum on this one. I've known him since 1992, and his not an online phony. I, on the other hand, am.

Back