Student tickets sold out for UVA

a5ehren

Damn Good Rat
They were gone within an hour due to it being Homecoming. Hope all of these people show up...

P.S.: If anyone has any spares, I need any amount up to 7.

First rule at GT if not joining a frat/org (that blocks):

1) Join the SWARM.

Sad thing is the frats are going to have a lot of extra tickets that go unused because of the new buzzcard scanning system.

i shouldnt have to pay or join anything to get damn tickets. i already pay for them. this is so gay

i shouldnt have to pay or join anything to get damn tickets. i already pay for them. this is so gay

It's very easy to get tickets without paying. 9am Mondays, just be there. You can have a friend exchange your vouchers also, so there is really no excuse.

Of course, joining SWARM is indeed the best option, as you get two gold t-shirts, guaranteed football tickets, and courtside seats for basketball games for only $25/year. Plus I believe you get some A-T points, as well as free trips to away games for less popular sports such as women's basketball and tennis. A great deal.

Go to any other major D-1 program and you pay a hell of alot more. We have it pretty good. If you have no luck getting tickets you could probably buy some as low as $10.

Well, technically, you pay for the privilege of possibly getting a ticket on a first-come, first-serve basis.

I believe there are only 7500 student tickets available for football games, so...

theres no need bitching at what i say. i just find it unfair like what Kyle said (one of few times i agree with him) frats and other people are taking up numerous tickets that will not be used. plus i work from 7am to 4 pm so its not like i can be in line to get tickets

Good, I picked up 11 this morning. sorry no spares yet, if anybody cancels, I'll let u know.

I think frats are not too bad. The grad school blocks are much worse, grads get priority but half of the block usually doesn't even care about the game even remotely or have a clue about GT football.

Last year I picked up tickets for a school block for the UGA game (over 100 tickets) and they didn't even pick up half of them. I had to spend two whole days to find people who can use them. Just because I would hate to see them go waste.

Go to any other major D-1 program and you pay a hell of alot more. We have it pretty good. If you have no luck getting tickets you could probably buy some as low as $10.

Not anymore TCJacket. They almost doubled the student athletic fee last year.

Well, technically, you pay for the privilege of possibly getting a ticket on a first-come, first-serve basis.

I believe there are only 7500 student tickets available for football games, so...

There are 9000-10000 student tickets available depending on the game.

I love it when people are upset about scarce tickets and ticket policies.

Last year I picked up tickets for a school block for the UGA game (over 100 tickets) and they didn't even pick up half of them. I had to spend two whole days to find people who can use them. Just because I would hate to see them go waste.

Can you give them to non-students?

beej67,
nonstudent who wouldn't mind sitting in the student section for a game

Can you give them to non-students?

beej67,
nonstudent who wouldn't mind sitting in the student section for a game
Not anymore. You get in with your buzzcard that they scan at the gate to make sure you payed your athletic fees.

There are $20 guest tickets for student sections that I could buy in my block, if you want any number for FSU or Miami games, let me know.

Back