Student tickets sold out for UVA

He shouldn't, but if it comes down to spending $20 or not going to homecoming(regardless of the reason), it's just plain stupid not to spend the $20. Sitting at home on the couch won't do anything to fix the ticket situation. I believe it's called cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You are missing the point. The problem isn't spending the $20 (which is moot now because I found a ticket), but rather the problem is that I shouldn't have to. There WILL be blocked tickets that go to waste and there WILL be students that pay a scalper unnecessarily...that is the problem.

You are missing the point. The problem isn't spending the $20 (which is moot now because I found a ticket), but rather the problem is that I shouldn't have to. There WILL be blocked tickets that go to waste and there WILL be students that pay a scalper unnecessarily...that is the problem.

I'm not missing the point. You said "I can't believe that this will be the first home game in my 3 years here that I will be watching from my couch." and I'm saying that if you can't pony up the $20 to go to the game, I don't feel sorry for you, regardless of however you got screwed out of a ticket. Like you said, it's moot now that you got a ticket. I'm glad you'll be at the game.

Back