Syracuse coach ded

The man has no QBs. Doesn’t seem very fair. But they will end up 1-7 in conference
Add in that they can still win next week to get to a bowl, which from announcers last night would be first time back to back doing that in 10 years

He just hasn't been that good at Syracuse, despite beating clown up there several years ago. Syracuse, IIRC, had one of the highest attrition rates to the portal this off season, and it wasn't the coach forcing the players to leave. Sure, he has no QB's, but that is because nobody wants to play at Syracuse, nobody wants to play for him, or a combination of the two.

Normally, I'd look at a guy like him and wonder, if he gets fired, if we should consider him for an assistant position. I just see any promise there either.

Wow. Babers isn't a bad coach. He hasn't had a ton to work with up there, just a few good pieces here and there. He has a chance to take them to back to back bowls next week for the 1st time in 10 yrs and they are letting him go? Not a good look.

Wow. Babers isn't a bad coach. He hasn't had a ton to work with up there, just a few good pieces here and there. He has a chance to take them to back to back bowls next week for the 1st time in 10 yrs and they are letting him go? Not a good look.
Syracuse Dino Babers.png

I think the record speaks for itself. 41-55 overall at Syracuse. 20-45 in conference. He's lucky he made it as long as he has. One good 10 win season bought him another 5 years.

He'll land somewhere as an assistant if he still wants to coach. Alabama's Home for Wayward Coaches usually has openings.

Not having a passable (pun intended) backup QB and having to run wildcat all game is pretty pathetic

I think it happened to them before years ago but it was because their first 3 guys got injured

Maybe Pyron will go there

Back