Syracuse coach ded

Attachments

• 1700413944610.jpeg
    1700413944610.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
Maybe Pyron will go there

Don’t even put that out there. Pyron can still have a great career at Tech starting as a Junior and Senior.

I know the idea of delayed gratification and building strong benches is not as popular as it used to be, but you can’t build a team entirely on the portal (as Colorado is finding out).

Not having a passable (pun intended) backup QB and having to run wildcat all game is pretty pathetic

I think it happened to them before years ago but it was because their first 3 guys got injured

Maybe Pyron will go there
I believe there QBs 2 and 3 were also injured; hence they played QB1 as run only player, a Tight end in wildcat, QB4 as a slot WR decoy,
and QB5 as the emergency passing QB when they need to throw a game ending pick.

I don’t understand why they waited till after our game, unless they saw losing to us as inexcusable

Wouldn't doubt at all if this isn't really far from the truth. The perception of us as a program among our opponents has really tanked... The reaction of those who have lost to us this year is one of disgust

Perception is behind actual success/progress

Don’t even put that out there. Pyron can still have a great career at Tech starting as a Junior and Senior.

I know the idea of delayed gratification and building strong benches is not as popular as it used to be, but you can’t build a team entirely on the portal (as Colorado is finding out).
Did they put pyron in one play just to burn his redshirt?

How many has he played?
According to ESPN, he recorded stats in 4 games so far (SC St, Miami, UVA and Cuse), though that doesn't mean he hasn't played in more if he was on special teams or something.

Just watched the ending of the telecast and they talked for a long time. Key’s just a very personable guy. Love it!
“Hey I’m gonna be firing half my assistant coaches in the next month or so. Keep your head up!”

According to ESPN, he recorded stats in 4 games so far (SC St, Miami, UVA and Cuse), though that doesn't mean he hasn't played in more if he was on special teams or something.
I can’t imagine Key not trying to get him some snaps in the bowl game

Back