Syracuse coach ded

Wow. Babers isn't a bad coach. He hasn't had a ton to work with up there, just a few good pieces here and there. He has a chance to take them to back to back bowls next week for the 1st time in 10 yrs and they are letting him go? Not a good look.

I watched his midweek and post game press conferences. He made a good impression on me. He's the only opposing coach who has given Tech any credit. The other ones couldn't bring themselves to say anything good about Tech after we beat them. They just acted like we beat them because they had played the worst game of their lives. I don't think Syracuse will get another coach as good as he is.

Key's an interesting fellow. TECH in the wool but also tradition. Dodd would've made the same call. Win the game but don't rub your opponents face in it.

Like any other football coach is going to do better. Syracuse is a basketball school, not football. They’re never going to be relevant in football.

Rooting for Weak Florist next week, I guess. Hate the Syracuse a-holes after last night.
I have good friends that I worked with in Georgia for years. They are huge Cuse fans as they live there. They aren’t happy about this.

Key's an interesting fellow. TECH in the wool but also tradition. Dodd would've made the same call. Win the game but don't rub your opponents face in it.
May I direct your attention to our game at Syracuse back in 98 or 99 when we downed the ball at the one yard line to end the game. Don’t have time to explain the backstory but will later if no one else remembers.

Dino Babers is a good coach. I think he has done a respectable job this year, given the circumstances. Unfortunately, 2 winning seasons in 8 years isn’t a recipe for success. It was time to move on.

May I direct your attention to our game at Syracuse back in 98 or 99 when we downed the ball at the one yard line to end the game. Don’t have time to explain the backstory but will later if no one else remembers.
So you have a point or are you just drunk as usual? Attention what? Did I say not going for the score was weak? WTF? Mods, we need better mods.

.He has a chance to take them to back to back bowls next week for the 1st time in 10 yrs and they are letting him go? Not a good look.

That sounds a lot better when you don't mention that he was there for eight of those ten years.

Like any other football coach is going to do better. Syracuse is a basketball school, not football. They’re never going to be relevant in football.

Duke is much more of a basketball school with a much smaller enrollment and much higher academic standards. They should be able to do at least as good as Duke.

So you have a point or are you just drunk as usual? Attention what? Did I say not going for the score was weak? WTF? Mods, we need better mods.
Dude, calm down. I was merely pointing out that the Syracuse coach back in the late 90s made fun of our team saying we were soft. So O'Learly took our team up to Syracuse and literally beat them to death 3 yards at a time. We ended the game at the Syracuse one yard line and took three straight knees to end the game and send a message to the Syracuse coach.

So my point is that the way we ended the game yesterday reminded me of that game. Anything ele you need to get off your chest?

This guy puts together a pretty good candidate list for replacement. Sean Lewis would be on my short list.

Back