T H W g

While perhaps true…which I’m not sure it actually is…the opportunities were there for us to score more against Clemson we just didn’t make the plays.
Two early dropped touchdown passes by ES changed the trajectory of that game.
we need to play sound football, take advantage of the plays that are there, and get some turn overs.
truthfully not an impossible or even improbable ask. We just need to play really well. We’ve done that this season. We’ve also played poorly. I’m confident in this team, and Key. I think we pull this off, I really do.

I have a virgin ban in the chamber for first half and another one for second half.
1700833376559.gif

God damnit. I really, genuinely, believed we were winning tonight. In my group text I said we need the OL to play its guts out and be +2 on turnovers and we win. We hit on both but dangit. We stalled out a couple times and couldn’t convert.
I don’t believe in moral victories, especially against the ‘tards, but Key has really got the kids playing motivated football. Goof was such a pussy it’s disgusting. I am appalled thinking about how Goof managed these games in the past.
I hope Techs administration see the potential of this program and give Key the financial resources to hire dudes on his staff. We need to overhaul the defensive staff.

Back