T H W g

That is some weak sauce. I expected better.
Disagree. He's punching them in the nose on their Board
1700624639822.png

I’m only gonna say this once and y’all can whine about the abuse of power or whatever else you want to bitch about: If I see one more thread about well I just hope our boys do their best like you’re prepping your kids for a soccer game I’m nuking the thread and banning you into next week. Yes we all know the odds are against us, which is why our boys need the killer in them when they run out of that locker room, anything less and they will walk into a slaughter. Let’s just have fun and do our best comments will not be tolerated during hate week.

THWg
its really a binary choice. you either want and expect to decimate them or you don't.

and the hate is real for 52 weeks. not just one.

If we are going to win, we have to play mistake free. We have to shut down the run, which we haven’t been able to do all year, and our receivers have to get separation on their corners. It’s possible, improbable, but very possible.

Why ban a handful? Ban this whole mf’er. The gods will like it. When our banned avatars arrive at the gates of the football gods, and Dodd and Heisman open the gates, they will have no choice but to turn 0.9 to 1.0 and 7.5% will become 100% and we will all be ööööing merry. Mother ffföööö ug.

Why ban a handful? Ban this whole mf’er. The gods will like it. When our banned avatars arrive at the gates of the football gods, and Dodd and Heisman open the gates, they will have no choice but to turn 0.9 to 1.0 and 7.5% will become 100% and we will all be ööööing merry. Mother ffföööö ug.
I call going second for ööööing merry. whoever he is.

but seriously, good thinking! football allah won't have time to sort out every STers virginity status before saturday, and anyway the %virginity will be so high, he might take pity on us. that or bring us to the afterlife early to service all the jihad warriors. but that would be just a bonus. THWg

I call going second for ööööing merry. whoever he is.

but seriously, good thinking! football allah won't have time to sort out every STers virginity status before saturday, and anyway the %virginity will be so high, he might take pity on us. that or bring us to the afterlife early to service all the jihad warriors. but that would be just a bonus. THWg
Merry is going to be every wal mart red wearing barking fat öööö leaving Bobby Dodd shell shocked Saturday night. We’re ööööing them all back to their trailer parks

öööö these dumb ugly hicky sumbitches with the white-hot rod of Satan himself. öööö all of them for eternity.

The most points Georgia has given up all season: 21
The fewest points we have scored all season: 21

I think we will set the record for most points on Georgia
Tough task. Their D is better than Clemson.

Back