T H W g

Who the hell’s been banning all the virgins around here? This place is starting to look like an Athens bar on Friday night.

At least she’s still having sex.
It is funny, the Five Guys in Calhoun closed about two years ago and yet, she still has five guys weekly. Must be driving to Marietta.

Reminds me of the Dangerfield "I told my kid about the birds and the bees and he told me about my wife and the butcher"

I’m only gonna say this once and y’all can whine about the abuse of power or whatever else you want to bitch about: If I see one more thread about well I just hope our boys do their best like you’re prepping your kids for a soccer game I’m nuking the thread and banning you into next week. Yes we all know the odds are against us, which is why our boys need the killer in them when they run out of that locker room, anything less and they will walk into a slaughter. Let’s just have fun and do our best comments will not be tolerated during hate week.

THWg

I’m only gonna say this once and y’all can whine about the abuse of power or whatever else you want to bitch about: If I see one more thread about well I just hope our boys do their best like you’re prepping your kids for a soccer game I’m nuking the thread and banning you into next week. Yes we all know the odds are against us, which is why our boys need the killer in them when they run out of that locker room, anything less and they will walk into a slaughter. Let’s just have fun and do our best comments will not be tolerated during hate week.

THWg
hx9kjzvp26021~2.png

THWg
Glory be to Dodd
öööö uga
I’ll be pissed if we don’t win, but there’s at least a 7% chance that I won’t be pissed. Which are significantly better odds than an average day for me. GO JACKETS

We must have a power ban lined up for OT if needed. Someone with many posts. Years of Stingtalk virginity required.

Who? Who will answer this call to greatness?
Makes sense to go ahead and ban the font with the highest number of lifetime posts right now. For the duration.

Makes sense to go ahead and ban the font with the highest number of lifetime posts right now. For the duration.
Probably would be me if I hadn't have held a post for an eventual victory over UGAg in 2008. I can't remember which post # it was, but I intentionally didn't post until we got a victory. So somewhere in 2008 is my victory post.

Back