T H W g

Swinging with whom? It’s a bunch of single divorced dads.
american-breasts-swinging-foxes.gif

Not this weekend. Will be there. Not divorced. Possibly with unknown number of daughters who are minors.
What time are y’all planning to be there? Architorture and I will set up early but he won’t be back until close to 4. I need to go back and pick up Flunkout but I think we should be back around 2 or 3.

What time are y’all planning to be there? Architorture and I will set up early but he won’t be back until close to 4. I need to go back and pick up Flunkout but I think we should be back around 2 or 3.

Not sure. Probably get to Atlanta around 1 and check into hotel. Try to find Tech daughter. Find Tailgate. So probably around 3.

Here is Key and King at 7:45 waiting for the last dog to stumble into BDS.

tenor.gif

Well, PLEASE don't ban me!! I got Ban Hammered for the Clemson game, and you see where that got us!
yes because you weren’t a willing sacrifice so you didn’t go to Valhalla. I learned my lesson. It only works with Asatru rules not Aztec.

It looks like I only have @mookie43 as a virgin who came forward and wants to be sacrificed for Tech’s glory. This is all riding on you bud.

Back