T H W g

After we beat them and the Tide beats them, they will not get a playoff berth,
6ODVxPvb.gif

Spooky stuff happens in Atlanta at night. We have a nearly full moon, a coach with a grudge, and two teams that play to the perceived level of their competition. It's Hate Week. I'll be there with one other and making noise enough for 5. To Hell With Georgia.

#PackTheDodd #THWg #SpookyATL

Spooky stuff happens in Atlanta at night. We have a nearly full moon, a coach with a grudge, and two teams that play to the perceived level of their competition. It's Hate Week. I'll be there with one other and making noise enough for 5. To Hell With Georgia.

#PackTheDodd #THWg #SpookyATL
Looks like we’ll have the whole family there, if my daughter can make it. Kids. Grandkids. Old folks.

I’m gonna bet the truck, the children, and the trailer rent on the moneyline. And I’m gonna win.

Looks like we’ll have the whole family there, if my daughter can make it. Kids. Grandkids. Old folks.

I’m gonna bet the truck, the children, and the trailer rent on the moneyline. And I’m gonna win.

Going to be there with daughters 2&3. May swing by the tailgate to make Akinji feel short.

Been scanning some of the UGA boards for their take on the game. They predict a win, of course, but are surprisingly respectful of our offense and coaching. They don't think it'll be a cakewalk.

Here's a little trivia for y'all --- from 1896 till 1964. when Tech stupidly left the SEC, Tech and Georgia were both in the same conference (SIAA, Southern, SEC). During those years, Tech had a total of 16 conference championships, Georgia had 7. While both were in the SEC, Tech had 5 SEC championships, Georgia had 4. In it's history, Tech has 4 National Championships, Georgia has 3 so far. I think everybody knows that if Dodd hadn't done the single stupidest thing in college football history, the mutts would be singing a different tune today. GO JACKETS !!!

Back