Take Steps Now to Keep Tenuta!!

There is no point in this comparison. One is here for now, one is not.

No comparison is complete till season is over and we still have one more game this year.

As to talent level, I think this years was slightly better since most of the 2 deep is the same as last year. This year had better sr. leadership and many more of the 2 deep were sr. and jr. that were jr. and soph. last year. One year of experience, training, and maturity is very important at this level of competition. Also a healthy DS for 12 games instead of 3 is even tradeoff for GG, given the play of TH and EH. Last year there was nobody that stepped up for DS and he came back and played one handed.

The biggest question unanswerable is how TR would have done this year under Chan or how JT would have done last year under GOL.

My vote doesn't count, buy if I had one I would have voted with BEEWARE and for TR working for MAC.

Stats are crap. This D was MUCH better than last year.

If we give them the ball on the their 10 or our 45 is a big difference. I would say that this year the O did nothing to help the D. I want to see a stat on where the drive started. I think that would be more indicative of the major difference.

Everyone who has ever taken a statistics course will tell you that stats can be manipulated into anything.

HELL, I can probably come up with a stat that shows Beeware is a good fan!
pat.gif

Back