Tashard Choice Gone

There is not one lasting highlight of Walker in the NFL that someone would look at and be impressed with his speed or power. He will never be considered on the same plane as Dorsett, Sanders, Smith, Payton
Thank you for continuing to post anti-Walker things ITT. Gave me an excuse to look up his NFL highlights. Here's a sample. I, for one, am impressed by his speed and power.

PS. Eric Dickerson and Jim Brown are the two greatest NFL RB's.

Uh yeah. Drownproofing for one.
When it was dropped as a requirement in the early '80s that has to be when the wussification started.
For sure - I gave up 20 points right off the bat (hands tied, hands & feet tied) and was glad to escape with a D.

The extended duration of the rebuild is due to the failure of the head coach and his staff. For example we are losing games each season due to the inability of the head coach to manage the clock and make common sense decisions during the game.
And we bonked a FG off the upright against BC.

Thank you for continuing to post anti-Walker things ITT. Gave me an excuse to look up his NFL highlights. Here's a sample. I, for one, am impressed by his speed and power.

PS. Eric Dickerson and Jim Brown are the two greatest NFL RB's.

Real impressive

Screenshot_20211213-171517~2.png

The extended duration of the rebuild is due to the failure of the head coach and his staff. For example we are losing games each season due to the inability of the head coach to manage the clock and make common sense decisions during the game.
Shhhh....you can't explain this to some folks. They learned the Annexation Of Puerto Rico and think we're ok. Rick Moranis makes Geoff Collins look worse than Bill Lewis and coupled with a tie to Furman

I've always been a Choice fan, and wish him nothing but the best, but I think it's important to remember he's merely a position coach. Those guys are always changing jobs.

I've always been a Choice fan, and wish him nothing but the best, but I think it's important to remember he's merely a position coach. Those guys are always changing jobs.
I hope we curb stomp them in a bowl game next season and I get to see him hug his RB's and comfort them as they take a humiliating walk across the field to the locker room after the game

I hope we curb stomp them in a bowl game next season and I get to see him hug his RB's and comfort them as they take a humiliating walk across the field to the locker room after the game
I'll still be a Choice fan, unless Gibbs goes with him to USCw. Then I'll be convinced he stabbed us in the back by planning it all out a few weeks in advance.

Why should Choice mortgage his career to stay with a program that doesn't have enough sense to fire the idiot running it into the ground? If TC were your son, would you advise him to stay with Collins or would you advise him to go where he can flourish?

Choose your words carefully.
Disparaging one son to suggest empathy for another one just isn't as convincing :lol2:

I'll still be a Choice fan, unless Gibbs goes with him to USCw. Then I'll be convinced he stabbed us in the back by planning it all out a few weeks in advance.
Choice would never stab GT in the back but I speculated a while back that if Choice left, Gibbs might follow him. The bond between Choice and Gibbs is strong and I will not hold it against either one of them if Gibbs ends up at Southern Cal.

This isn't going to win me any popularity contest around here but I hope they are both wildly successful even if Gibbs winds up at USCw.

It is our fault as a program for wasting the second coming of a Calvin Johnson level talent with an idiot like Collins.

Choice would never stab GT in the back but I speculated a while back that if Choice left, Gibbs might follow him. The bond between Choice and Gibbs is strong and I will not hold it against either one of them if Gibbs ends up at Southern Cal.

This isn't going to win me any popularity contest around here but I hope they are both wildly successful even if Gibbs winds up at USCw.

It is our fault as a program for wasting the second coming of a Calvin Johnson level talent with an idiot like Collins.
Saying he's the second coming of Calvin is a gross exaggeration. Calvin was much bigger, much stronger, much more physical, and faster than Gibbs.

Gibbs came to GT only because of Choice. Why would he NOT follow him?

This is good news. Let TC learn how to coach under a real coaching staff and then he can be our HC. I don't think he would ever leave us for a bigger program if he were successful as a HC here.

Gibbs came to GT only because of Choice. Why would he NOT follow him?

This is good news. Let TC learn how to coach under a real coaching staff and then he can be our HC. I don't think he would ever leave us for a bigger program if he were successful as a HC here.
I think Choice will be a candidate to be HC after the guy who follows DJ Dabby Geoff.

I don't see how anyone can say anything about Choice being a potential HC or not. The dude is just a RB coach right now. A good one, yes, but there's a huge difference between RB coach and OC, let alone HC.

Let's see how he does at USC. Hopefully he does well and starts getting expanded responsibilities, and then we can start to speculate about whether he might be a future coaching candidate for us.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think he would be a good candidate and hope that we go away from the GT tree for future coaching hires.
I think he is the recruiter/motivation guy who hires good coordinators. That’s just my impression though.

So 5-7 and losing to Jacksonville State is an indication of WE ARE BACK BAYBEEEE
Better than a third three win season in a row which includes losses to NIU and the Citadel. Yes they are ahead of us and trending up…not flatlining like we are until Collins is gone.

Back