TaxSlayer Roll Call

11am, Jacksonville, NYE is a bad recipe for me. Would have been all over Belk Bowl. Will see.

I just checked the Tech ticket ordering site. They offer Club (green) seats at $125 or VIP (blue) seats for $85. They will bump you down to the cheaper seats if it turns out your AT priority doesn't get the better ones. All those seats look good on the seating chart, so it might not be too risky to request tickets from the Tech site.

TSB-2016-Stadium-Map.jpg

I just checked the Tech ticket ordering site. They offer Club (green) seats at $125 or VIP (blue) seats for $85. They will bump you down to the cheaper seats if it turns out your AT priority doesn't get the better ones. All those seats look good on the seating chart, so it might not be too risky to request tickets from the Tech site.

TSB-2016-Stadium-Map.jpg

Don't let coit hear you say rhay

Headed three hours northeast from the tiny community of Chiefland to the metropolis of Jacksonville for what will hopefully be an ass whoopin on New Years Eve.

TSB-2016-Stadium-Map.jpg
Where are the cabanas?

TSB-2016-Stadium-Map.jpg

Saw that too and figured I'd just order through GT. Got my 5 and looking forward to it.

I just did a reservation through Tech. I figure I'll have an almost 2 year old with me so it'll be a half miserable experience regardless of where I sit.

Got a room booked at Jacksonville Marriott (6 miles from stadium) for $250. There are not a lot of good hotel options near stadium. Amelia Ritz wants 600 a night +. I considered Jekyll, but then I might as well just drive from home.

I'll be there....will take 2 of the kids and stay at my sister's house at Neptune Beach. I hate 11am, but it works out. We always have a NYE party at my house and I'll be able to make it back to Savannah by 6pm or so.

I just did a reservation through Tech. I figure I'll have an almost 2 year old with me so it'll be a half miserable experience regardless of where I sit.

Got a room booked at Jacksonville Marriott (6 miles from stadium) for $250. There are not a lot of good hotel options near stadium. Amelia Ritz wants 600 a night +. I considered Jekyll, but then I might as well just drive from home.
You should. I will probably stay up toward Savannah.

I expect to make this one with my crew crew.

You should. I will probably stay up toward Savannah.

I expect to make this one with my crew crew.
I wanted to make it somewhat of an event. My kid thinks hotels are fun and it'll be an easier day to not drive 2 hours straight in for game. Plus I hope to see some Tech fans at hotel bar.

I think we are going to get there early on 30th and do pep rally, etc at The Landing.

Sadly no, I won't be there. Had I had more faith in the team this season, I wouldn't have booked a cabin in Gatlinburg for the new year.

Please forgive my weakness. Would have enjoyed hanging out with y'all.

Beestorm's Garage

Sadly no, I won't be there. Had I had more faith in the team this season, I wouldn't have booked a cabin in Gatlinburg for the new year.

Please forgive my weakness. Would have enjoyed hanging out with y'all.

Beestorm's Garage
Something tells me the cabin rental company might be understanding of cancellations at the moment.

I'm gonna have to put this here because I had the morning from hell because some of you jealous f*cks sent some evil spirits my way.

evil_eye_nazar_boncugu_turkish_bazaar_canada_united_states_toronto_ottawa_montreal_quebec_alberta_calgary_edmonton.jpg

Back