TaxSlayer Roll Call

Is that a urinal cake necklace? What am I looking at? And why is it looking back at me?

I'm gonna have to put this here because I had the morning from hell because some of you jealous f*cks sent some evil spirits my way.

evil_eye_nazar_boncugu_turkish_bazaar_canada_united_states_toronto_ottawa_montreal_quebec_alberta_calgary_edmonton.jpg

What are we supposed to have been jealous of?

Why is it Kentucky colored? If we lose its your fault now.

Beestorm's Garage
Because it's always the color of your enemy. That's how it works. Stop doubting my knowledge of Turkish paganism and witchcraft.

It is an evil eye. It is actually quite difficult to make with the perfect circles you see in the picture. It is, to those who are superstitious, a way to ward off evil spirits and the like. Most of them are made in Istanbul. I know because, courtesy of the internet and RedditGifts, I got one in a random secret gift exchange.

https://d2npbuaakacvlz.cloudfront.n...ot-constantinople-1440621828-835797570948.jpg

This of course means Trump will be deporting Akinji any day now, or sending him to the wall labor camps. #MAGA ... Make Akinji Great Again ;)

Last edited:
It is an evil eye. It is actually quite difficult to make with the perfect circles you see in the picture. It is, to those who are superstitious, a way to ward off evil spirits and the like. Most of them are made in Istanbul. I know because, courtesy of the internet and RedditGifts, I got one in a random secret gift exchange.

https://d2npbuaakacvlz.cloudfront.n...ot-constantinople-1440621828-835797570948.jpg

This of course means Trump will be deporting Akinji any day now, or sending him to the wall labor camps. #MAGA ... Make Akinji Great Again ;)

I will put evil eyes all over the wall if you make me work.

I ordered 2 tickets from the Tech site. I'm going with my brother-in-law and we'll play golf Sunday on the trip home. Unfortunately, that means my sister will have to entertain her visiting mother-in-law for a couple days. Just hope there's no crime scene tape around the house when we return.

Where is everyone staying? Most Riverfront hotels are sold out or limited now - thinking fans from other schools that reserved in advance will start dropping their reservations in the coming days to open some spots though...

Just booked a multi-bedroom condo at The Villas of Amelia Island Plantation. (This should be part of the resort where the Jackets are staying, out on the Beach.) If you have a larger group or need more space, this seems to be a more cost effective option than the downtown hotels....

I'm gonna have to put this here because I had the morning from hell because some of you jealous f*cks sent some evil spirits my way.

evil_eye_nazar_boncugu_turkish_bazaar_canada_united_states_toronto_ottawa_montreal_quebec_alberta_calgary_edmonton.jpg

"Evil spirits" is no way to talk about Joie de'Vivre, she's a nice girl.

We could rent a bunch of wetsuits and get one of the pool cabanas.

Back