Tech 2012 Jerseys

166.jpeg

Discuss.

All I can tell you is that on game day there is not a prettier sight in the world than to see the Yellow Jackets take the field and the furthest thing from my mind is how pretty or ugly the uniforms are.

Really? Nothing on the shirt? I thought your guys would go ape over the blue and white pattern.

:hsugh5:

Jerseys are fine. My concern is with the new Strength and Conditioning Coach. Orwin and Tevin look like girls.

Jerseys are fine. My concern is with the new Strength and Conditioning Coach. Orwin and Tevin look like girls.

Those are just some random girls in the bookstore modeling the jerseys.

I just don't understand how any of the powers that be let us take the field with truly horrendous uniforms. Once the season starts, I go with the "Let them wear pink as long as they win" theory, but this time of year....----, they're ugly.

My God. We really have some truly bad jerseys. What ever happened to just plain old stripes? Or just solid colors?

I know. I never used to care about uniforms but these are so ---- bad can we just go back the chan and George unis. Man they are horrible.

they are def. worse than the traditional jersey however it's not as bad as it could be or as people make it seem.

Back