Tech 2012 Jerseys

Yes it is. They look like s**t.

i'm sure you have a dozen shirts in your closet that are just as bad.

would you rather
images

I always liked these for Kentucky. Not saying I'd want something similar for Tech, but I think they do a good job of using classic lines, but still subtly differentiating themselves.

Out of those, the Boise State, Kentucky and Michigan ones look awesome. I've always thought Michigan would look good with white on white.

I prefer Georgia Tech with white on white as well. Instead of wearing the gold pants at home, I'd rather we just wear white shirts and pants both home and away.

kentuckys blue helmets are awesome and should not have been messed with.

my favorite shade of blue is kentucky football helmet
and my old favortie shade of green WAS Oregons football helmet.

GetSoupy, I would like to see us either go traditional (like Bama, ND, our throwbacks, etc.) or go fully modern (think Maryland, Oregon.) What we have right now is some putrid combination of traditional and arena league that pleases no one and looks like crap.

You may think Oregon's uniforms look like crap but they are actually a big hit with recruits. Somehow I think our "stinger stripes" appeal to recruits about as much as they appeal to fans.

GetSoupy, I would like to see us either go traditional (like Bama, ND, our throwbacks, etc.) or go fully modern (think Maryland, Oregon.) What we have right now is some putrid combination of traditional and arena league that pleases no one and looks like crap.

You may think Oregon's uniforms look like crap but they are actually a big hit with recruits. Somehow I think our "stinger stripes" appeal to recruits about as much as they appeal to fans.

you guys are the ones who signed on to be russells poster boy...

kinda like michael jordan complaining over flavors of gatorade vs. powerade.

but yes i agree with you. traditional>future>these arena/d2 kits

Russell is that old guy at who still thinks is hip and can still pick up chicks at the bar. Stick to the traditional, while integrating the new fabric technology and leave the design, innovation, and style to Nike, UA and Adidas

But i think i found a uni that look worst than ours and giving Maryland a run for there money

Iowa-Throwback-Uniform.jpg

Russell is that old guy at who still thinks is hip and can still pick up chicks at the bar.

http://www.nikeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Iowa-Throwback-Uniform.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You are part of the reason GT had the new jerseys. Your opinion is null and void.

Russell is that old guy at who still thinks is hip and can still pick up chicks at the bar. Stick to the traditional, while integrating the new fabric technology and leave the design, innovation, and style to Nike, UA and Adidas

But i think i found that look worst than ours and giving Maryland a run for there money

There is a good argument that Iowa is for fairies.

Back